Chapter 6- Close Your Eyes, And Enjoy!

Tyler's POV:

I was rushing all over downtown Boston to get my surprise ready for Hailey. I planned to take her to the Simple Plan concert tonight, since it was our favourite band. I planned originally just to get her front row tickets, but then as I was browsing online I saw different VIP packages, and and had to get her the backstage meet and greets. I rushed to go pick up the tickets, and set up our special room backstage to look perfect, I made sure we had a parking spot. Then I went to go buy her a Simple Plan touring t-shirt to wear for the concert. I was just paying for the shirt when I got a text for Bethany. Right on time too might I add.

I quickly paid for the shirt, and raced back to the parking lot, and got into my car. Then I was rushing my way back to Bethany's apartment. I arrived there in about 10 minutes. As soon as I got there, I ran over to the elevator. When it reached her floor, I walked over to her door. I kept the shirt, and blindfold in a bag, hiding behind my back, as I rang the doorbell. "I'll get it!" I heard her sweet voice ringing through the room, as she opened the door. "Hey babe" she said sweetly, as she leaned in and kissed me. "Hey" I replied, and kissed her back.

"Alright, save it for later guys!" I heard Beth say as she watched us. We all broke into laughter, and I took Hailey's hand. "Well c'mon I have one more stop before your surprise." I told her, as we all said our byes, and I noticed Beth wink at Hailey.

I lead her to the car, and still kept the bag hiding behind me. When I went to open the car door for her was when Hailey noticed the bag. "What's in there?" I heard her ask, as she tried to grab the bag out of my hands. "This is a little teaser" I told her, as I gave her a quick smirk then started to pull out of the parking lot, and drive. She gave me a little pout, so I took my free hand and patted her, as if she was a little kid. She gave me a little angry look but soon broke into laughter, she really couldn't stay mad at me, I thought as I laughed to myself.

"You'll find out soon enough." I told her, and with that we sat silently as I pulled into the driveway of my house. "My surprise is you're taking me to your house?" she asked, sounding a bit confused. I chuckled a bit, then took her hand and lead her inside, and she noticed I had the bag in my hand. "No, but I'm going to need you to put on this blindfold." I instructed her. She nodded her head, and did as told. "So you drove me all the way to your house to put on a blindfold?" she asked. "You and your assumptions eh? But nope, I can't let you see your surpise yet, and needed to take you somehwere to change." I told her.

She furrowed her brows at me, "Change?" she asked. "Yup, here go into that room and change into this shirt.." I replied. She walked into the room and began changing, "how do I know you're not tricking me into wearing something totally inapropriate?" she asked jokingly. "Babe, first off I'd never do that to you, and second when you see what you're wearing, you'll love it." I responded, and with that she finsihed changing, and carefully made her way out.

I ran to her side, and guided her out the door, picking up her purse for her, and lead her into the car. I got in and pulled out as I started driving for the concert, "I'll be guiding you until you can take those off" I said, and she just nodded. But I noticed her chuckling to herself, and got a little curious. "What's so funny?" I asked, giving her a weird look even though I knew she couldn't see.

Hailey's POV:

We had been driving for about 30 minutes, and I was lost in my thoughts. I thought back to when Tyler told me that he would be guiding me until I could take off the blindfold, and thought of a little joke between myself. What if I had to pee? I started laughing, and I'm guessing Tyler noticed because he asked what was so funny. I didn't even have to see him to know he was giving me a weird look. "Just cause I can't see you, doesn't mean I don't know about that look on your face!" I told him. I heard him sigh, and continue to drive. "I was thinking.. what if I had to pee? How are you going to guide me then?" I told him, and started laughing again, soon enough his laugh joined in with me.

He took his free hand and took hold of mine. "I'm going to have to hope you don't have to pee" he answered, as he squeezed my hand. Finally we arrived, and I went into the underground parking. And there it was, the parking spot I reserved for us, you'd be surprised what the name Tyler Seguin, and money could get you, I joked to myself. "We're here!" I heard him say, as he parked the car. He got out quickly, and I grabbed my purse and was about to open the door, when the door opened for me, and Tyler quickly came to my aid.

"Babe, it's not safe for you to open doors and just start walking like that, especially in a parking lot. I mean for all you know, a car could have been parking right when you opened the door." he told me, and I could tell he worried a bit. "I know, and I'm sorry Ty. I won't do it again." I stated, and pecked his cheek. I didn't need to see him to know where it was located, I thought to myself.

Ty lead me through some doors, and up some stairs, and into a room. When he sat me down on a couch. "Alright Hails, are you ready?" he asked me. I just nodded, as an eager smile crept on my face. Ty walked over to me, and took the blindfolds off. I didn't recognize where we were, and I just looked around.

I had a curious look on my face, as Ty stepped away so I could look at myself into the mirror. When I walked up, and took a good look at what I was wearing I gasped. I was wearing a Simple Plan tour tshirt, I gasped. I felt Tyler's arms wrap around me. "Thanks Ty! I love the shirt." I told him, but he just laughed. "That's not all" he told me, as he pulled out the tickets and backstage meet and greet passes, as I soon realized where we were. "Oh my gosh Tyler!! You didn't?!" I screamed at him, and attacked him with a hug and kiss. "Oh yes I did, and one more little thing." he told me and motioned for someone to come out.

As soon as he did that, I looked at the direction he was signaling towards, and out came the band members of Simple Plan. I let out a little scream, and ran over and gave each of them a hug. I was starting to tear up, as they all introduced themselves, and so did I, and soon Tyler came up and did the same. After we talked for a while, they said they had to get ready and we'd talk and get pictures and all that stuff after. We said bye, and Tyler took my hand and lead me back over to the couch.

"Ty, you really didn't have to do all of this. The lunch was good enough, but thank you so much!" I told him, and started tearing up again. He moved closer to wipe the tears out of my eyes, and just held me tightly. "I did this because I love you, and besides I couldn't let us miss a Simple Plan concert could I?" he said jokingly. I just sighed, and gave him a bright smile, as out lips met once again.

We broke apart a few minutes later to get to our seats for the show, we both said hi to a couple crew members, and sat down. They all offered us some food, so we ate a little, and Ty and I just sat there into our own little conversation just enjoying our time together before the show, as he explained the plan he made with Beth, and I confessed that Beth slipped up some spoilers for me. We both just laughed, and carried on till the show started.

A/N: This is what the Simple Plan tour tshirt Tyler got Hailey looked like: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7195/6881481363_b9d8310d30_z.jpg