Chapter 15- Oh Baby!

Tyler's POV:

I woke up to the sound of singing from the bathroom, and had an instant smile on my face. I love when Hailey sings in the shower. I sat up and looked at my phone to see I had a notification from Instagram.

I clicked it and sighed as I saw another picture Hailey posted of me sleeping. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door popped into my head. I pressed the video option and started recording.

A smirk grew on my face just as the video was done recording. Hailey posts a picture of me sleeping, I'll post a video of her singing.

**video of Hailey singing** The door sure has real talent ;) Just kidding it's just my beautiful girl @haileyywaileyy <3 #payback

Just as I was walking away from the bathroom door and over to my bed Hailey opened the door. "Morning babe, sleep well?" I asked as I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her cheek. "Yeah but Ty I feel a little sick" she said as she stepped out of my arms and back into the bathroom.

I looked into the bathroom to see Hailey kneeling down in front of the toilet throwing up. I instantly ran up behind her with a towel and rubbed her back. I remember the last time she got sick, and how she said rubbing her back would always comfort her.

She finally got up and took the towel from me cleaning herself as she walked out of the bathroom. "I think you should stay home and get some rest, we can look at wedding cakes another day" I started to say but Hailey cut me off. "No I'm fine, just go get ready I'll be downstairs fixing breakfast." she said right before she left the room.

I sighed as I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Hailey's POV:

I got downstairs and did everything like I normally would. Turn on the tv to NHL Network, go outside and get the newspaper and mail, then come back inside and start preparing breakfast.

I was halfway through making an omelet when I felt a huge pain in my stomach again and felt like I would throw up, so I ran off into the bathroom again.

I knelt down by the toilet and threw up once again. When I got up i grabbed a towel by the sink and cleaned my face. Okay something's going on here but I couldn't tell Tyler.

I walked back into the kitchen and almost ran over to the sink to save the eggs I left on the stove. Luckily I got there on time and nothing was burnt. I fried some bacon and put some toast into the toaster, then started making coffee for Tyler and I.

After everything was set, I walked over to the living room and sat down as I listened to the people on NHL Network talk about how Tampa Bay is going to be big next season with a goal scorer like Stamkos and Jonathan Drouin.

I sighed as I pulled out my phone and called the number to the one person I tell everything to. Gwen. I know she's in the hospital still but I just had to talk to her, we always talked when something was wrong. I remember one time she was drunk and it was about 2am and she called me waking me up in the middle of my sleep. Sure I was mad, but I still went over to pick her up and let her stay over the night. Those types of things were what made our friendship even stronger.

After the third ring she finally picked up. "Hello?" Gwen whispered into the phone. "Hey girl it's me, did I wake you?" I asked, feeling bad for my timing. "No I woke up a couple minutes ago, enjoy my morning voice. So what's up?" she asked and I sighed before saying another word.

"I've been throwing up all morning, and I don't know I feel like crap. I-I think I'm p-pregnant" I stuttered. "What, okay listen to me you gotta get to the doctors and ask for a test, or if you can't go to the drug store and go get your self a test. Does Tyler know?" Gwen asked and I felt more and more worried by the second. "No!" I started but was cut off when I heard a loud shout.

"Babe I'm ready!" Tyler yelled as he was coming down the stairs. "Shit, okay Ty's coming I gotta go, I'll text you. Don't tell Tyler!" I said before hanging up not even waiting for a response from Gwen.

"I'm in here!" I shouted as I turned down the volume of the tv. "Who were you just talking to?" Tyler asked as he extended a hand to help me up off the couch. "I was just checking on Gwen" I said walking towards the dinning table.

"How's she doing?" he asked as I went over to pour our coffee and get the toast. "She's good, she woke up a couple minutes before I called." I said quietly returning to the table.

"Hey you sound a little quite today, something wrong?" Ty asked, sipping his coffee.

"Can we uhm stop by the doctors today?" I asked, as I sat down across from Tyler.

"Sure, why? Is it cause you were throwing up this morning?" he asked, sounding more and more worried by the second.

"Yeah I uh.. I think I'm pregnant Ty" I said quietly, looking down at my plate of food.

"What" Tyler said barely above a whisper.

I felt a tear stream down my face. I felt scared, would Tyler leave me because of this? Soon enough more tears filled my eyes and I started sobbing. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and looked up to see Tyler.

He had a small smile on his face and he held me tightly. "Why are you crying?" he asked me sweetly, as he kissed my cheek and wiped away the tears streaming down my face. "Cause y-you'll l-leave m-me. I-I love y-you too m-much to l-lose y-you" I stuttered as more tears streamed down my face.

"I'm never going to leave you, I promised you that I'd stick with you through it all. And this is no exception. I love you Hailey, more than you'll ever know, I'm never going to leave you." He said and a smile appeared on my face.

I wiped away the tears, and looked him straight in the eye. "What about the wedding, we're going to have to delay it" I said as I stood up and started pacing.

"No we won't, we'll schedule it earlier." he answered as he too stood up and grabbed me again.

"Now sit down and eat, I'll take you to the doctors then we'll go looking for wedding cakes and a venue." he said, as we both sat down and started eating.

It felt good to have Tyler in my life, I knew he cared about me. He treated me way better than anyone ever has, and he loves me more than anyone ever has.