Chapter 5

I woke up to snoring. I grumbled and tried to open my eyes but closed them when a bright light hit me. I felt someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I lifted the persons arm and set it gently aside or whatever. I opened my eyes and they adjusted to the bright light. I blinked a few times when I realized I was in the hospital.

Why in fucks name am I here?!

I looked down at the source of the snores and froze. Dean fucking Winchester was in the bed with me. And not like that you sick fucks. He was snoring away softly and I tried to remember how he or I got there. This was weird man. I reached out and shook him. He was like a fucking God. Wow he's hot. "Umm...D-Dean Winchester? Wh-what are yo-you do-doing h-here?" Deans eyes shot open when he heard me say that. He sat up and got out of the bed and looked at me with panicked eyes. He hit the "Call nurse button" and placed a hand on my forehead. I froze and looked up at his hand. My cheeks are probably as red as a tomato.

"Cas...baby are you ok? You better not be playing jokes on me. This isn't funny." I blushed even more at the pet name. Why in heavens name was he here and calling me baby?! I reached up with shaky hands and removed his hand from my forehead.

"Um...Dean I'm sorry all I know is-is that you-you're fa-fa-famous." He looked like he was gonna cry at my statement. He looked over as a nurse walked in. Her and Dean whispered and she looked worried as well.

"Ok...Castiel? I'm going to go get a doctor and he's gonna see what's wrong with you. Is that all right?" I nodded and she headed out quickly. Dean was pacing back and forth and glancing at me from time to time. A doctor walked in and he started asking me questions.

"What is your name?"

"Castiel Novak."

"Who is your brother?"

"I have a few. Gabriel is the one that lives with me."

"Who is this man and what is your relationship status?"

I took a few minutes to answer. Relationship status?! Was I in a relationship with Dean that I did not know about?

"Umm...that's Dean Winchester. Movie star. And I don't know...we're friends I guess?" Dean's face fell. Why the fuck was he sad? We're obviously friends since he wouldn't date a guy like me.

"Ok well Castiel it seems you're suffering from temporary memory loss or Amnesia. You should gain your memories back within the next week or so." I nodded. So I've lost my memories. Great. The doctor then turned to Dean.

"And you Mr. Winchester, I advise you to try and help Castiel remember stuff. And no a month will not pass and he will still not remember stuff. Just give him a week and I promise you he will have all his memories back. I'll leave you two to talk." Dean nodded and watched as the doctor walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I watched hesitantly as Dean walked over and sat in the chair beside the bed. "So Cas...umm...I'm your boyfriend. I know and before you freak out and say you're not good enough, I'm telling the truth." I nodded slowly, signaling him to continue. "And I care about you so much, ok? And even if this doctor is wrong and even if your memories don't come back, I'll make you fall in love with me again,ok?"

I nodded and smiled. Dean smiled back and I noticed tears running down his cheeks. I reached forward and wiped them away with my thumb. "Dean. I care about you too. And I'm feeling these emotions I've never felt before. Even though I only remember you as my celebrity crush I still feel something more for you. You see what I'm saying?"