19

I'm making this 3rd person POV to simplify it. Did y'all also know that Castiel/the angel Castiel is based on is technically an archangel?

Castiel woke up, eyes squinting from how dark it was. He could hear the sound of cars as they drove past from wherever he was. Pain shot through his head as everything rushed back to him. His eyes widened and he sat up quickly, but quickly flopped down on the bed as pain shot through his head once again. He tried to look around as best as he could, it wasn't easy considering he was laying down.

If his memories were accurate, he should be in the hospital and pregnant. He moved his hand to his stomach, but nearly fainted again when he noticed his bump was gone. The panic started to increase when he looked around.

It was clearly dark outside. The room smelt like mildew and dust. If he turned his head enough he could see another bed next to his. The sheets were rumpled as if someone had been sleeping there not long ago. Confused, Castiel sat up, slowly, and managed to get a good look. There was the other bed and a night table between the two beds. A lamp rested in the middle, along with an alarm clock and...a gun?

The panic within Castiel, which had turned into confusion, returned again and he looked around. He noticed two more doors. One was across his bed and opened a crack. Cas, being curious as he was, stood up and wobbled over, pushing the door open so he could see inside. There across and to the bit of the right from where Cas was standing, was a toilet. About two feet away from the toilet was a sink with a mirror. Then next to the sink was a curtain which Castiel guess was a shower. He backed out of the bathroom and shut the door with a soft click.

He turned and headed towards the hallway, which eventually led to the second door he had noticed. As he walked down the hallway he could hear faint voices behind the door. They were deep, definitely older than he was. But were they? Cas looked down at his hands and noticed that they were bigger and the skin was tougher. He reached up to his face and felt stubble, which he had never had before. He then felt his hair, which felt the same as before except a bit more greasy. Ew.

He panicked as he heard the voices get louder, whoever it was, was coming back to their hotel/motel room. Cas looked around trying to find a place to hide. But wait, maybe if he stayed, he could ask them if they knew anything. If they knew where Dean was, where his baby was.

He jumped as the door opened a bit rougher than necessary and he scrambled back in fright, but froze.

"Dean?" he asked, shocked and scared. His voice was also deeper than he remembered. It certainly looked like Dean, but this Dean was older, much older. He looked at the man standing next to him and nearly fainted. "Sam? What are you doing here?"

Sam and Dean, who had been previously immersed in a conversation, both looked up at Castiel's scared voice. They both looked relieved, Dean especially.

"Oh thank god, Cas, you're alive!" Dean said, rushing over to Cas and hugging him tightly. As much as Cas loved Dean, he still had many questions, so he pushed Dean away. Dean looked hurt and he obviously wasn't intent on hiding it. "Cas? What's wrong, babe?"

Castiel shook his head and dropped to his knees. His vision started blurring and he could sense a panic attack on the horizon. "This-this isn't real! I remember-you were accompanying me in the ambulance! And you were young, you look like you're at least 30 now! And let's not forget that I was pregnant and a teenager!"

Sam stepped forward and was obviously trying to hide his amusement, Dean on the other hand looked shocked. "Cas," Sam said, "do you remember anything?"

"What do you mean?" Castiel asked, and didn't push Dean away as he slowly walked up to Cas and pulled him into his arms. He was still tense, but managed to relax against Dean.