Chapter 15

The long song from doctor who is such a good song tbh. Newt is my fave maze runner character and he just didn't deserve what happened to him btw (so random Ik) 
I haven't been the same. I'm always alert now and whenever we go out in public, I'll cling to Dean like a koala. Dean will always kiss the top of my head and mutter soothing things to me. They helped...sometimes.

Amara was still free. The police promised they were looking for her but I think they've given up. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm practically six months. Dean and I are supposed to go to the doctors office and find out the gender.

"Cas, honey? It's time to go!" Dean shouted from the living room. I, on the other hand, was standing in front of the mirror in our room, observing my swollen belly. The extra weight bothered me sometimes, but Dean would assure me that I still looked beautiful. "I'm coming, Dean!" I shouted back, grabbing my coat from where it was laying on the bed.

If I said it was some other time of the year, I'm sorry. Just point out my mistake if I did and I'll go and fix it.

It was almost Christmas, too. It had snowed a lot last week and I loved all the pretty lights hanging up around the city. Christmas was my favorite time of year, honestly. I loved all the festivities and the Christmas lights.

"C'mon Cas!" Dean shouted and I hurried out of the room as fast as I could (it wasn't very fast). "Hey Dean", I huffed. Dean smiled down at me before reaching his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he led me out of the apartment.

~~

I rocked my legs back and forth as Dean and I waited. I looked up as a nurse entered the room and glanced down at her clipboard before looking around the room.

"Castiel Novak?" I hopped out of the chair with enthusiasm and reached behind me, smiling as I felt Dean grab it. I pulled Dean towards the nurse, who smiled at us and led us towards a room.

"Please wait in here and the doctor will be with you shortly." I nodded and hooped up onto the table-thingy while Dean sat down on a chair closest to the table.

"You excited, babe?" Dean asked and I nodded my head rapidly. I blushed when he chuckled. I glared at him and he quickly stopped, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "Yes, Dean, I'm very excited to find out the gender of our child," I said monotonously. Dean chuckled, ignoring my pout. "Don't sound too excited, babe." I huffed.

I turned to look at the doctor as he entered the room. He honestly wasn't bad looking but I would never leave him for Dean. I heard Dean let out what sounded like a growl and smirked. "Hello...um...Mr. Novak?" I nodded and the doctor gave me a small smile. "I'm Dr. Dempsey and I'll be filling in for today." I nodded and he chuckled, turning to Dean. "I'm assuming that this is the father?" I nodded again and Dean stood up to shake hands with the doctor.

"Dean Winchester

"Dean Winchester. Nice to meet you." Dr. Dempsey smiled and walked over to me. Dean was looking jealous the whole time the doctor examined me and I couldn't help but grin a little.

"Alright! Everything seems fine so let's go ahead over to the ultrasound room to see your baby." I nearly squealed and I hopped over to Dean, grabbing his hand and yanking him out of the room and behind the doctor. "Calm down, Cassie," he muttered and I turned around to smack him on the chest. "Don't tell me to 'calm down'. I'm allowed to be excited." Dean rolled his eyes fondly.

~~

When we entered the room I could barely contain my excitement anymore. Doctor Dempsey chuckled while instructing me to lay down and lift my shirt up. Dean sat on my left side, gripping my hand tightly and holding his breath as the doctor started the machine.

"Your baby seems healthy! I'm assuming you want to find out the gender?" Dean and I both nodded quickly and the doctor turned to look at the screen again.

"You're having a boy!" I squealed this time and turned my head, giggling as Dean peppered my face with kisses. I turned my head and accepted the paper towels the doctor handed me.

"I'll give you two a few minutes," he said, shutting off the machine and heading out of the room. "Oh, baby, I'm so so happy!" I giggled. "I'm glad you are Dean." Dean smiled and helped me wipe down my stomach.

"Let's go home," Dean said while helping me off of the table.

~~

I was dozing on the couch and rubbing my stomach absentmindedly. There was knocking on the door and I immediately grew wary. I got up slowly and walked towards my phone, careful not to make any noise.

"Dean?" I whispered harshly, growing more and more terrified as the knocking continued. "Cas?" Dean asked, sounding concerned. "Dean, someone is at the door." Dean chuckled and if I could've I would've smacked him. "Dean! What is so funny about this?"

"Cas, go answer the door." I furrowed my eyebrows as Dean hung up. "What the...?" I passed over to the door and opened it a crack but I flung it open when I saw who was on the other side.

"Charlie!" I shouted and she laughed as I hugged her tightly. "Hey Cassie!" We stepped away from each other and her eyes traveled to my stomach. "Oh my goodness!" She squealed. "You really are pregnant and you're practically glowing!" She exclaimed, looking me up and down. I giggled and blushed. "Thanks Charles...."

"C'mon let's gossip and talk like little school girls."

~~

Charlie was staring at me in shock. "She kidnapped you?!" Charlie asked, rage quickly entering her eyes. "If I find that bitch I'll-I'll use my swords from larping to destroy her." I chuckled and leaned forward, patting Charlie's knee in reassurance. "Don't worry, Charles." Charlie stared at me in disbelief. "Don't be worried?! Castiel, I'm so concerned for you right now I'm thinking of taking you away to Hawaii or something."

"Anyways, how long are you going to be in N.Y.C.?" I asked. "About a week," Charlie said smiling. "Woo hoo! It gets so lonely here sometimes. Dean won't let me leave the apartment by myself." Charlie chuckled. "Yeah it'll be fun, especially since I'm staying with you guys." Before I could hug her she held up her finger. "Don't be having sex while I'm here though!" I blushed and glared at her. She shrugged but hugged me.

"We're going to have a blast, Cassie."

An: lol I don't even know what this is. It's not really a filler but it kind of is. I started school so I'll be updating way slower than usual. And yes the baby is a boy because I feel like in every mpreg they have a girl. I know I asked you guys to comment names a while ago but I'm going to ask you for more. So comment boy names! Alright hope you enjoyed and my finger still hurts so again it was hard for me to type and I'm sorry about the massive amount of errors. Yes Patrick Dempsey was Castiel's doctor. 😏

~E🖖🏻