Chapter 9

I am honestly so sorry about the Louis gif that is in this chapter...I'm really not honestly...but I can't help myself he's such a cutie! There'll be more Louis shit I promise you that (if you can't tell I'm a Louis girl😝😉🤗) And the song up top or on the side wherever it is reminds me so much of Larry AND destiel it makes me cry.
Cas POV
I stared at Dean in surprise. He had a brother! He didn't even bother telling me.

I frowned and looked down at Dean's phone, the contact name Sam standing out at me. Dean sat there, watching me, probably waiting to see what I'd do next.

I looked back up at Dean and raised an eyebrow. "Well? Tell me about him."

Dean bit his lip and looked down at his lap. I sighed and handed him his phone.

"Dean, you need to tell me about him. Whether it's right here or at home."

Dean sighed, started the car and drove us home. I leaned back in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest, and looked out the window.

~~

I sat down at the kitchen table, Dean sitting across from me. He was looking down at his hands, which were rested in his lap.

I sighed,"Dean." He looked up at me and sighed.

"Fine, I'll tell you who Sam is. He's my younger brother, only two years younger than me. When I was younger, like 13, my parents got a divorce. I went with my dad while Sam went with my mom. We would see each other every month but the visits stopped when my mom met someone else. I was about...15 when this happened and me and Sam would stay in touch through letters and text messages but then my mom and Sam moved to London with my moms new husband."

I raised an eyebrow. "So how do you have his number?"

Dean looked me in the eyes and I blushed but held my ground.

"He sent me a letter saying that mom had another son and they were moving to San Francisco. The letter came with Sam's new number. I was 16 and starting to get famous by then and I guess I saved the number in my phone but never found the time to text Sam."

I nodded my head and stood up. Dean looked at me worriedly and I smiled reassuringly at him.

He stood up and followed me as I walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Umm...Cas? What are you doing?"

I just rolled my eyes and pulled Dean down onto the couch next to me, careful of my stomach.

"You're going to sit here and call Sam."

Dean's eyes widened and he started at me, shocked. "But Cas? What if he hates me? No, I can't call him."

I rolled my eyes and pulled dean's phone out from his pocket. He tried to grab it from me but I made sure to move my body so my stomach was exposed, that way he couldn't climb over me to get it. Dean grumbled in frustration and I smirked.

"You're calling Sam. Right. Now."

Dean sighed in defeat and sat back, holding out his hand. I smiled, pleased that I got my way, and placed the phone in Dean's hand.

He gripped it tightly and and squeezed his eyes shut before opening them and unlocking his phone.

He types in Sam's number and held the phone to his ear, looking at me angrily. I simply shrugged innocently.

Dean's eyes widened when I heard a deep voice answer.

"Dean?"