Chappie 16

This story is shit now tbh.

Charlie and I were playing monopoly when Dean got home. When, I heard the door handle turning I jumped and hid behind Charlie, who simply laughed at me. "Don't laugh!" I said, pouting and crossing my arms. 

"I'm just laughing at how jumpy you are, Cassie." I glared at her but we both turned to look at who was entering.

"Dean!" I shouted and ran up to him as best as I could. Dean chuckled and kissed the top of my head. 

"Hey, Cas. Hey, Charlie." I leaned away from Dean and whacked him on the chest.

 "Why didn't you inform me that Charlie would be staying with us? I could've cleaned!" Dean shrugged and gently pushed past me to walk to the couch. "I'm hurt Dean! Hurt!" I said dramatically before placing a hand on my chest and pretending to sob.

 "Cas, stop playing around," Dean snapped and I immediately stopped what I was doing. Charlie and I both looked at Dean in disbelief. 

"W-what?" I asked, shocked.

 "You heard me! Stop fooling around, Castiel," Dean said, venom in his voice.

What hurt the most was Dean rarely ever called me by my real name. "C'mon lighten u-" Now Dean was angry, he turned to Charlie,"Stay out of it!" Oh now I was pissed.

"Dean Winchester, what the fuck is wrong?! Did you have a bad day at work? Too bad, I was stuck inside all day for fear of being fucking kidnapped. So you'll suck it up and be nice", I spat before turning to Charlie and smiling. "Cmon Charles, let's let Dean be alone and angry." Charlie nodded and slowly got up from the couch. Dean was staring at us in shock and guilt, but he didn't try to stop us.

I rolled my eyes and led Charlie to the guest bedroom. "Here's your room," I said, my voice shaky.

 "Cas, I know this is my room, my stuff's in here," Charlie said softly. I then burst into tears and fell to my knees, my arms wrapped around my large stomach. "Oh honey", Charlie said, walking over and kneeling down beside me, hugging my close. "Shhh, Cas. I don't think this is good for the baby." I sniffled and wiped the remaining tears in my eyes.

 "Y-yeah, y-you're ri-right", I rasped.

There was knocking on the bedroom door and Charlie stood in front of me and glaring at Dean as he entered. "What do you want?!" Charlie spat and Dean flinched but his eyes never left mine. 

"I've come to apologize to Cas," Dean said softly. Charlie softened but stayed where she was. 

"Dean, I'll let you apologize, but please be gentle with him."

That angered me for some reason. I was being treated like an object right now and I didn't like it. "STOP!" I shouted. Charlie and Dean both turned to look at me, clearly shocked at my outburst. "STOP TREATING ME LIKE SOME ANIMAL!" Dean stepped forward but I held my hand up. "I just...need some alone time."

I walked past Dean and Charlie and into the living room. They both followed me, trying to get me to talk to them, but I ignored them and continued walking to the front door. I know this was a bad idea but I needed to get out of this place.

I walked out the door and slammed it shut, ignoring Dean's frantic shouting as I walked down the hall in our apartment complex. They didn't chase after me though, and I was glad they respected my choices.

I made it the elevator without bursting into tears, but as soon as I entered the elevator those tears fell. I sobbed and sobbed, thinking about how this decision was so stupid and I should be safe in dean's arms.

But there was a part of me though that agreed with this idea. I needed some alone time. And not locked up in that apartment. I was sick of seeing those walls and that couch and just everything.

When the elevator arrived at the lobby I grew wary. I wrapped my arms protectively around my stomach and cautiously made my way out of the apartment complex. The cold air nipped at my face and I flinched.

I walked down the streets of New York City, pregnant, and possibly putting myself in danger.

Dean's POV**

I paced back and forth in Cas and I's apartment. It had been about thirty minutes and I was going a bit crazy from worry. Charlie was trying to assure me that thirty minutes wasn't that long for a person to be gone.

She didn't understand that Cas meant everything to me. She might have an idea, but she didn't truly understand. "Dean, it hasn't been that long, honestly!" I simply stopped pacing and glared at her. She rolled her eyes and leaned back against the couch.

"Charlie, you don't understand, he means everything to me and there's a risk for him. He was almost kidnapped and that person is still out there." Charlie sighed and closed her eyes, brows furrowing. I stared at her,"What are you doing?" She huffed. 

"Thinking. Now shut up."

"What are you thinking about?" She opened her eyes and glared at me.

 "I'm thinking about places Castiel might have gone so we can go see if he's there." I nodded and sat down next to her, closing my eyes and thinking about Cas's favorite places.

After a few moments my eyes snapped open. "The mall! He really loves the mall!"

Cas POV**

I shivered as the warm air of the mall hit me. This was my favorite place in New York City. No it's not because I liked to shop. It felt like home for some reason.

I walked to the Victoria's Secret and looked around at the different products. I wasn't going to buy anything. I had just come here to think and be alone.

I was looking at panties (don't judge me) when someone grabbed the back of my jacket and yanked me into their arms. "Dean let go of me!" I shouted, but froze when I heard the person answer.

"It's not Dean, Castiel," Sam said and I immediately struggled to get out of his grip.

 "Let me go!" I cried but Sam only tightened his hold.

 "No can do," Sam said simply and I sobbed.

"Cas!" This time it was Dean and I felt my heart soar with relief. It quickly disappeared as Sam dragged me farther and farther away from Dean and Charlie.

Woah what do you think is going to happen? I don't even know myself tbh. Crazy in love and The Boy with blue eyes will be updated soon. I'm gonna be co-writing a one shot book with my fried Thefeelz1234 so go check it out. I don't even know what it's about tbh but you should still check it out! Why do I always make Sam such a bitch.... Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!

~E🖖🏻