Chapter 7

I groaned as another wave of nausea came upon me. I was at least a month and a half along and nothing was getting better.

I sighed and removed Dean's arm from around my waist before hopping out of bed. I trudged to the bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet.

After a few minutes, I finally threw up. I relaxed when I felt Dean's hand rubbing my back.

When I had finished I flushed the toilet before standing up on shaky legs. Dean helped me walk over to the sink and I brushed my teeth. I looked at Dean in the mirror and smiled a little bit.

Dean smiled right back at me and when I finished brushing my teeth, Dean kissed my temple.

"Good morning, sweet heart!" I winced at Dean's loud voice and he kissed my temple again as an apology.

"Hello Dean. What time is it?"

Dean took out his phone and looked at the time. "7:30."

I groaned and walked past Dean and out of the bathroom. I heard Dean following me and he chuckled as I flopped face first on to the bed.

"I fucking hate being pregnant," I mumbled but regretted it a little bit afterwards.

I shouldn't hate being pregnant. I should be ecstatic that I was pregnant.. I was carrying Dean Winchester's baby. This was like every girl's dream.

Dean just chuckled and kissed my head. I heard him walk out of the bedroom and I let out a loud whine.

"Deeeeaaaan. Where are you going? Come cuddle me," I whined and I heard Dean's far awayish chuckle.

"I'll be right back princess! I'm just getting something to eat,"Dean called.

My head immediately shot up at the sound of food and my stomach grumbled. I scrambled off the bed and dashed into the kitchen where Dean was going through the fridge.

He let out a startled grunt as I shoved him out of the way and started going through the fridge. He stood beside me hands on his hips, eyebrow raised.

"Umm excuse me, Asstiel. Um ya I was kinda here first."

I just shrugged and continued digging through the fridge until I found what I was looking for, a banana.

Dean smirked at me as I walked over to the cabinet with the banana and started rifling through it.

"Could you be anymore suggestive Castiel? If you wanted to give me a blowie just ask."

I shot Dean a glare and threw the bread at him. He stumbled a bit but caught it.

"Excuse me Dean Winchester. I'm not a horny bastard unlike you so will you kindly piss off and if you're that horny go jerk off in the shower because God and the devil both know you need one." When I finished my sentence I pinched my nose for emphasis.