Chapter 18

*Monday a week before the tour*

'Ginny play dead' I plead the orange coca spaniel. She was at the moment sitting on the ground and looking up at me.

I groan inwardly and lie backwards. The necklace Niall got my hits my chest as I fall backwards. I feel my lips lift upwards a I think of him.

Suddenly Eleanor's face comes into view. I realize that I have been hanging onto the necklace and quickly let go of it. 'El you have foods now' my eyes widen.

'Shit!' I curse and jump up quickly. Running into my room Eleanor's laughs are heard from the other room. Ginny begins to bark and chases me down the hallway. I run I to my room and quickly along my bag on my back. I tie my hair up into a high ponytail and plait it as I run into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

'Bye Ginny, By El!' I yell after myself and run out of the room. Slamming the door I race down the corridor past dormitory doors. I turn a corner to begin the race down the stairs when I bumped into a large silhouette. Pain sticked through my body as I fell onto the ground. My bag fell onto the floor and my water bottle rolled away. The person who I bumped into began to laugh and I felt my insides churn with annoyance. Anyone but him please! Andrew looks down at me with a smirk.

'Fancy seeing you here Ellie' He smirks.

I get up placing my bottle into my bag and brushing myself off. 'Well it is the girl's corridor so you know it is where I would most likely be' I say sarcastically.

'Details' Andrew says waving his hand infront of his face. 'So what are you doing for the rest of the two weeks? Since you know since exams are this weekend'

'Nothing that concerns you' I roll my eyes at him.

Andrew moves his hand over to my face and begins to caress it while giving a strange look.

'Stop that' I growl shoving his hand away.

'You never use to hate it when I did that' Andrew sighed.

I roll my eyes again. 'Please go away and stop annoying me'

'I bet you lo-' Andrew begins to say but is interrupted by Liam and Jesy running down the corridor.

'Ellie!' Jesy yells giving me a hug. The girls from Little Mix had gone a whole week of non stop interviews and signings, so I could only talk to them by text. I was very surprised with seeing Jesy.

'Jesy!' I hug her back. 'Liam!' I hug Liam as well.

'You gotten shorter Ellie?' Liam jokes at his height and my shortness.

'Shut up' I pout.

Andrew taps me on the shoulder. 'So what are you doing for the next two weeks?' I open my mouth to reply but a different voice answers for me.

'She's going on tour with me and the guys around England, Ireland and Scottland' I whip around to Liam who had spoken.

'Liam!' I cry my jaw open. Jesy nudges Liam and tilts her head to Andrew. Liam looks Andrew up and down. His eyes widen when he realises who is infront of him. The guys know who Andrew is since Kalli and Sofia decided to tell them everything about me. Why? Because they can be annoying bitches sometimes. But I love them anyway so I guess that makes up for it.

'I mean I don't know where.. she.. um.. Bye?' Liam strutters then races for it back to My dormetry. I am so going to murder him when I get back.

Andrew has a smirk on his face as if an idea had come into his mind. 'Well bye Ellie and.. Ellie's friend' He raised an orange eyebrow up at Jesy who has her hands folded across her chest. He smirkes at me and runs down the corridor.