Chapter 2

This can not be happening! I think again as Niall and I walk down the corridor. the silence is nice but I want to hear his Irish voice which made me even more become a Niall Girl.

'You gotta say something' Niall speaks braking the ice. 'Don't tell me a pretty girl like you would be nervous around me. I smile up at his huge grin. my cheeks go red as I smile. 'Well she blushes. thats a start' Niall starts again.

As we keep walking to the toilet Niall begins to shoot me questions as I begin to shoot him back questions. By the time we get to the ladies toilet I begin to feel more comfortable around him and start to pull out some lame jokes.

'Wanna hear a joke about cheese?' i question him again. Niall nods laughing. 'Sorry it's too cheesy!' We both begin to laugh at this. When we get to the toilet I decide to turn around and take in what he is wearing. He is wearing a white Polo top and Beige chinos. He was looking pretty good.

Niall looked at me and smirked thinking he was going to ask about being checked out he shoots me a different kind of question.

'What do you do for a living?' he asks looking straight at me. I get shocked by this and end up giggling. Yes I'm a giggler.

'Well I finished school earlier than a normal 17 year old girl and went straight to college. I'm at college now studying a pre school course. I live on the campus but only go back home when It's holidays.' I say finishing with a smile.

'So your good with little kids?' Niall asks.

'Well I don't say I'm that go-'

' What? If you are doing a pre school course you must be really good with kids!' Niall says cutting me off.

'I'm not that good.' I say twiddeling with my thumbs. 'But yes I do like little kids and looking after them.'

'Well I reckon I should see you babysitting someones kids. Then I could be the judge of if you are and not.' He says walking closer with a cheeky smile on his face.

'Is that a challenge I hear?' I say cupping my ears as if I couldn't hear him.

'It is a challenge.' He say grinning. 'If you can get a babysitting job I will be over there in a flash!'

'And how will you know if I have one?' I ask crossing my arms. Niall stopped and thought for a bit. Holding out his hands he grabs my phone and runs of with it.

'NIALL BRING BACK MY PHONE!' I yell running after him. I suddenly forget that I needed to go to the toilet and run after him. He keeps running down different corridors. Thanks to my ability to run really fast I catch up to him. I grab my phone and have a look at what he has put in my phone. Just as I'm looking at my contacts I bump into someone.

~*~*~*~

Liam's P.O.V

Well there we go we have ourselves a drummer! The boys and I start cheering and getting happy.

'Hang on. Where's Niall?' Zayn asks looking around the place.

'He's gone after the girl who was by the side of the stage while Josh was playing.' Louis says calmly. What girl?

'Oooh Niall's found a lady friend.' Harry says cheekily. We all laugh at the statement. Josh and his mum and dad walk in and stand around talking to us. I'm just laughing at a joke Josh told me when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

'DANIELLE!' I yell and spin her around in a hug.

'Well hello to you.' Dani says giggling. I laugh and start to talk to her.