Chapter 19

Sitting in an exam a week before going on tour with the lads was not the best idea. I was doing my foods exam (thank god not as important as my other exams) answering a 400 word essay about healthy eating when my mind kept going to the tour.

What would happen? I heard that Liam snores really loudly from Danielle but you know we can just ignore that fact.

I feel something hit the back of my head and spot the paper on my desk scrunched up. I unravel it to see a note from Ziara.

Girl get your head back in the test and stop dreaming about Mr Perfect *wink wink* we all know who that is. Finish your test then when your done you can go make yourself beautiful. Did I tell you? My mother use to tell me it hurts to be beautiful! So suck it up princess and finish the exam!

Love you Ellie <3

Ziara xx

Ziara is American. She came from America 2 years ago and been living in London since. Ziara used to do pageants when she was younger in America and has started to do scarce ones in England apparently her mother gave her a lot of Beauty tips.

I look over at Ziara who is twirling her finger in her black curly hair. Her chocolate brown eyes gleaming. She had a blue singlet and light blue jeans over her chocolate colored skin.

Giving her the finger I turn my face back down to my work. My phone vibrates and I quickly look up making sure the teacher is to busy on her computer. We had a sub for the exam so it was all good. I click on the screen to read the text.

Joshy:

Ellison, come to your dorm after your last exam I have a little surprise for you!

<3 xx

My eyes widen. A surprise? I wonder what it could be. a tight feeling clutches my stomach as I think. What if it's a prank? It could be since it is his turn to prank me and get me back after I threw food on him and Blair.

~*~*~*

As I walk through the door of my dorm I feel a body slam into me and my feet leave the ground. My breath becomes short as I turn my head a little way back and look up. Sofia smiles down at me cheekily.

'Sofia!' I exclaim hugging her back 'What are you doing here?'

Sofia smiles and spins me around. 'To see your reaction!'

I get out of her grip and raise an eyebrow. 'What reaction?! Tell me! Please!' Sofia smirks and pulls me towards the lounge room. Eleanor was sitting on the floor packing her stuff into a large suitcase. I snort at her attempts to close the suite case. Kalli was jumping up and down on the couch holding something in her hands. Josh was sitting next to her laughing.

'What's going on?' I question them. Everyones head turns towards me making me squirm at the fact that they were all staring at me. Josh smiles largly and snatches the thing that Kalli was holding. Kalli reaches for it clumsily and ends up face first on the floor. We all start laughing at her. I feel Josh place the paper in my hands, cupping the paper I read it.

Date: 12/07/2012

Ticket to Bournemouth

Leaves: 5:00pm

Arrives: 8:00pm

I reach up and clap my hand over my mouth. I'm going back home? I do go back in the holidays sure but I haven't been back since my parents have been on holiday to France. It's been a while since I was at home and it gives me a sence of security my house well like anyones house really does. I gasp and feel tears threatining to spill. I've been away for so long in London and now I'm going back to my home town!