Chapter 21

Niall's P.O.V

'You know you should never of said that' Ellie growls at me her Eyes turn to slits so I can not see the blue in them. Why is she talking like this to me?

'Ellie?' I whisper reaching out to her feeling scared. Ellie pulls back and glares at me.

'Don't Ellie me!' she snaps 'I'm not your girlfriend anymore'

My heart snaps at these words. These have been the words I have been dreading for her to say to me. I feel tears springing in my eyes 'Why are you being like this? What did I do wrong?'

Ellie huphs and glares at me. 'How do you not know? You hurt me Niall and you don't even know! How do you live with yourself?!'

I feel another pain in my heart at this. I hurt her? No! I would never do something like that. 'I never hurt you!' I exclaim uncontrollably.

Ellie begins to cry and she tugs the fourleaf clover I her off her neck throwing it to the ground. Another pain into my heart. 'Don't ever look at me. Stay away from me. I should never of told you I loved you!' She splutters. 'It was never true. It was all a lie'

I feel my heart brake into a million pieces as I watch her retreating body. I crumple down to the ground and let my tears fall reaching out to the necklace she dropped I hold it to my chest releasing all the tears at once.

'Nialler' the sweet melodic voice of my Girlfriend speaks up. 'Wakey wakey' I feel myself being shocked and my eyes open quickly. I look over to spot her leaning on the bunk her head resting on her arms. Ellie had her hair out and had curled it to create waves. She had a headband at the top of her hair. I smile up at her as her crystal blue eyes light up. It was just a dream. She never left me.

'What? How did you become so tall?' I question. She points down to her legs and I look down to spot Liam lifting her up on his shoulders. 'Love, you grew an extra height of a person!' I exclaim stroking her cheek.

'Well yes I have Ni! Thank you for noticing!' She exclaims giggling. I chuckle at her as she moves a bit of my hair away from my eye still staring at me. She was really beautiful. How come I got so lucky in winning her?

There was a groan from underneath her and Liam's voice speaks up 'Niall could you take your girlfriend? She's not light when we are on a moving bus' Ellie rolls her eyes and reaches out to me.

'Help me please' she pleads I chuckle and lean up careful not to bump my head. Grabbing her hand I begin to help her up. She is extremely light. I have no idea where she puts all that food of hers. There was a groan from Liam a yelp from Zayn and a squeal from Ellie as the bus stops quickly. Quickly I secure my arms and her arms to keep her up. Zayn had rolled out of his bed and bashed into Liam. They were both sprawled on the floor and I gripped tighter around Ellie's waist.

'Is this what the whole trip is going to be like?' Ellie asks whipping her head from me to the lads. 'Cause I will not live if it is true'

I nod laughing 'Welcome to the tour with One Direction! It is both crazy and hetic'

Ellie mutters something about her life disappearing and sits up next to me. She takes my hands smiling brightly. I lie back down and enclose my fingers around her small delicate hands. I feel myself smile as she crosses her legs and her finger begins to gently stroke my hand. I stared up at the blue eyes I love. I do not know how long we sat there staring at each other but I'm guessing it was a while.

'You guys need to get a hobby' Louis speaks next to our bunk. There's a smack as Louis' head disappears. 'I was kidding El I'm serious' Ellie leans down over the bunk bead and begins to laugh. I sit up and check what she is laughing at and Spot Louis trying to pull Eleanor's arms. Eleanor is hard on his arm trying to get away as she laughs loudly. Zayn gets up slowly from the ground with Liam. Why they had been down there for so long I have no idea why. The bus lunches again as Zayn stumbles back into Liam knocking over Louis and Eleanor. I begin to laugh with Ellie as the others groan and send us death stares.