My Paranormal Experiences - 200th CHAPTER SPECIAL! - Ben and Brent

So, This book of mine has finally reached 200 Chapters. And so, I thought it would be nice to Treat you all with a very special Scary Story of my own. Something, that has to do with my Schizophrenia. Two Guys named, Ben and Brent. Here is the story:

It all started when i was the age of 5 years old, And I was bored and lonely. I have Schizophrenia, and so my Schizophrenic mind thought i got way too lonely. And it made up to guys named, Ben and Brent. So i wouldn't be so lonely. They both was always in my room, one day i went into my room. i was still 5 years old. this is the time i met them, i saw 2 boys in my room staring down at me constantly. I was kind of scared.

Fun Fact: Ben is 19 years old, and Brent is 20 years old. Ben is 7 Feet tall, and Brent is 8 Feet tall. They have always been that way, since i was 5 years old.

I met Ben first, Then i met Brent. They can be quite creepy, but Brent is definitely the scariest one. Because Brent is literally like Slenderman, He's really tall, and he has no face. Well i mean, He has a face. But His Hair always makes a shadow over his face, so you can hardly see his face. Therefore, practically no face. Brent's arms are also really long, Like Slenderman. Brent is a mute, He hardly ever talks. but when he does, His voice is like a deadly curse. His voice is really deep, i can't even explain it. but when he's not talking, which he hardly does like i already said. He mainly just breathes, and makes little mumbles when needed to. He also has this Creepy deep Giggle, That Rolls off you're ear drum. Brent has Jet Black hair, Green eyes and Teeth that are like Sharks Teeth. His Grin also goes all the way, to the top of his head like a Demon. His eyes and mouth, sometimes Bleed randomly. And when he stares down at me, sometimes he bends down towards my face. But he's so tall, that he's almost like a Snake, when he bends down towards me. it's kinda creepy, to be honest. 

Now Ben is a bit nicer, He's more of a friend than Brent is. Brent is like a nightmare. Ben can be creepy too sometimes, but not as much as Brent. Ben has dirty blonde hair, Crystal Blue Eyes and a Smile that a 19 year old boy would have. Ben may not seem like he's all that scary right? Wrong. He can be, when he's mad. When he's mad, He's like Brent. but a little bit different. His eyes go from Crystal Blue, To empty eye socket eye like he no eyes and his Eye Sockets gush out Blood. also His nose becomes a socket as well, and it bleeds. His smile turns into a creepy Cricked Grin that goes up to his head and Bleeds as well, It's so Cricked that it's like he's looking at you with a tilted head. And he becomes like 2 times taller, than he already was. He's usually 7 feet tall, but when he's mad he becomes 9 feet tall. Also when he's mad, He likes to scratch. and i sometimes end up, with a few scratches on my body the next day. Not to mention, that His neck is Slit and bloody. But when he's not mad, and he's back to being friendly and nice. His neck still looks slit, it's just stitched back up and not bloody anymore, still he's mad again. And he's back to his normal, nice self. His voice is actually very comforting, Like you can feel safe with Ben. He's like my shadow, He follows me around everywhere. He likes to cheer me up, with funny faces and funny jokes. He's like an everyday, Best friend. hard to explain. Ben also LOVES Halloween, and he LOVES the show "The Haunted". but we don't watch it anymore, Lol.

Fun Fact: The show 'The Haunted', Is all fake. They are not real Ghost stories. how do i know? Logic. I Guarantee you all, that "The Haunted" is 100% Fake.

Brent is the scariest, because when i was 5-10 or so. I never slept in my room, because of him. i always slept with my mum. But Brent is always there, He kept staring at me with his demon like eyes. He watched me sleep, i always Cried at night while trying to sleep. because He just stared down at me. My mum is a heavy sleeper, So she could never hear me Cry. Brent would, pop if front of me out of no where. Slam my door. Mess with my closet. Mess with my mirror, Etc. He's just really creepy, And i never knew why My Schizophrenic mind made him up.

At age 5 or 6, Ben taught me the song "Twinkle Twinkle little star". My mum was always curious on how i knew that song, Because she hasn't taught me that song yet because i always Sang it in my little rocking chair with Teddy Bear.

Mum always asked me, "Who are you talking to?".

I would look at her and say, "Ben." With a Smile.

She nodded and said, "O-okay then." and exited my room, closing my door. She was kind of creeped out, and wondered what was going on.

I'm 18, and She still asks me who i'm talking to. I always tell her Ben, Because i always talk to Ben when i get lonely. xD

Brent hasn't really been around anymore, It's a really long story on what happened to him....... Let's just say, Ben got a little bit Jealous that he wasn't the only one to be my "Imaginary" Friend. He kinda wanna Me for himself, i guess you could say. So uh..... yeahh....... He got rid of Brent, hard to explain how. but yeah, im sure y'all get the point. Not gonna lie, I'm glad Ben got rid of Brent. Because Brent was a Nightmare, He was like an evil spirit basically.

Yeah, Ben can get a little Jealous and is a bit of an Attention Whore. But overall, a great best friend. Unless he's mad..... then Fear.... Fear everywhere.

And No Ben can't hurt anyone, Because I am the only one who can See, Fear and Hear him. So people have nothing to worry about.

Although, There was this one time where. My mum was taking a bath, and i was all the way in the living room watching TV. My mum heard, "Mum".

She asked, "Leo, Did you call me?!".

I said, "No!". We yelled, because the Bathroom is kind of far from the living room.

Mum was confused, but ignored it. What she heard, Was Ben trying to mess with her, saying "Mum" with the tone of MY Voice. Creepy i know. Lol.

Yes, Ben is still my best friend. He still follows me around and everything. And yes, He still has his Brent like scary side when he gets Mad.

I honestly don't think anything is wrong with, still having you're "Imaginary" Friend. It's like you're a child again, Right? I'm still child at heart, So. Yes for me. Lol. And yes, Ben is still 7 Feet tall. and still becomes 9 Feet tall, when He's Mad. and so on. Dirty blonde hair, Crystal blue eyes. ETC.

Tell Me how and what y'all think about, Ben and Brent. Down in the comments below. :P

---------------------------------------------

I think that's everything about Ben and Brent, If not then i'll just post an update about them in a different chapter. I thought i would make what my Schizophrenia is like, into a Chapter as the 200th Chapter special. Because i thought it was kind of creepy, So yeah.

Anyways, Thanks for all of the support it really means a lot. ^-^

Love you all, to infinity and beyond! <3 :3

~ Leo