My Sleeping Wife

I pull into the Driveway from another Late Night. I Enter the House to find all the Lights are out, as usual. My Wife must already be in Bed and Asleep. it's Late and im Tired, so I figure I might as well go to Bed too. I don't even bother turning on the Lights anymore, I can Navigate My way through this House Blind. Besides, I don't want to Wake the Wife. The Bedroom Door Creaks as it Opens and I Inch My way to My side of the Bed and Crawl in. I Move close to My Wife and Wrap My Arms around Her. I slowly Drifted to Sleep, with the Love of My Life in My Arms.

I slowly begin to Wake Up when I find My Love is no longer in My Arms, or in Bed for that Matter. I Open My Eyes to See Her entire side of the Bed is Covered in Dried, Crusted Blood. I Panic and look to the Floor to See Bloody Foorprints and Drips of Blood leading out of the Room. I Frantically get Up to Follow the Footprints and Search for My Wife. As I Approach the Door, I decide to take one last look at the Room. As I Turn around, I See My once Beautiful Wife Sliced Open and Multilated, Nailed to the Wall behind My Bed. Beside Her, Painted in Her Blood across the Wall. Are the Words, "Thanks for Holding Me, but maybe next time You should Turn on a Light when You come in".