Chapter 1

Forget the Mask
Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV

It was another bright and sunny school day, Friday to be specific and guess what? As usual, Marinette Dupein-Cheng, is still sleeping like a log.
Well, something different is happening. Someone else slept in, Adrien Agreste.

-MARINETTE-

Marinette's POV

"Marinette! Marinette!" I heard a small voice call for me. My mind still in dreamland, I just ignored it and tossed around to my side.

"Marinette! It's already seven o' clock! You'll be late!" This time it was a quite louder voice, I started to get up and stretch out knowing I wont fall back asleep

I looked at my clock and saw it was actually seven! Gosh I really am late!

I hurried down to eat breakfast, went upstairs and I won't even mention how many times I tripped. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth and changed into my usual clothes.

I grabbed my small purse, where Tikki usually rests. Got my brush and ran to school while fixing my hair.

Gaaah! It's all because of the akuma last night! Me and Chat had to make two rounds of transformations! And thrice the patrol time since we had to make sure it's safe!

Well.....honestly its not just that though...

-ADRIEN-

Adrien's POV

"Adrien....hurry and wake up! I need my morning cheese!" I heard a very familiar yet annoying voice, Plagg.

"Come on Plagg. It's still too early." I mumbled.

"Early? You call 6:50 early? Keep in mind your 'servants' aren't here. They're on vacation. Surprising actually, that your beloved dad let them go on a vacation." Plagg mumbled on and on as I start to get up.

Yeah, this was a bad time for the staffs to be on vacation. Especially Nathalie, she's usually the one that organizes my schedules. Luckily dad unexpectedly gave me the month off.

I head to the bathroom and stared at the shower for a bit.

'It's like this every morning! You know you're not a real cat Adrien. You're just a Chat. Geez it's not like you're afraid of water!'

"Adrien. You're not a cat, go and bathe, so I can get my Camembert faster."

Sometimes- scratch that- always, he annoys me too much.

I finished my morning duties and ran to school. I don't have my driver today as well.

I wish an akuma doesn't appear tonight like last night. That was too much of a hard work.