Chapter 11

[Q/N: I won't be using the birthday idea anymore. I won't edit the past chapter for now since I'm busy with other stuff....school]

Forget the Mask
Chapter 11

Yesterday was......not so fun. The interview made me nervous and I just told Adrien that Chat is cute! Chat is freaking cute! Ugh, I might have ruined my small chance with him.

"Marinette. Are you still stressing out about what happened yesterday?" Tikki asked and I just, groaned from my pillow.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on Marinette nothings wrong in calling Chat cute." Tikki said trying to cheer me up which just made me groan louder.

"Yes there is Tikki! I said that in front of Adrien! He's probably thinking I have a crush on Chat or something...." I said to which Tikki just giggled.

"Come on Marinette, you think I'm cute! Do you have a crush on me? " Tikki said jokingly, obviously trying to lift up my spirits. I have to admit having her with me puts me at ease even during a really stressful day.  Alya does lift my spirits up but she doesn't understand the Chat Noir and Ladybug parts.

"Actually Tikki, yes I do!" I exclaimed joking around with her.  She made a shocked face as she tried to stifle a small laugh.

"Oh well....I'm really sorry Marinette but I- I'm already with..." Tikki said, it got me curious really if she's just joking around or she's already with someone, like Chat's kwami or something.

"With....?"

"With....Mister Cookie Chip here!" Tikki said lifting a choco chip cookie from the plate beside my bed. Yup I eat on my bed.

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me Tikki? I thought we were friends! You wound me," I exclaimed as I clutched a hand on my chest.

It was silent for a bit then we just bursted out laughing. Of course she had those small, cute laughs.

"Thank you Tikki."
"For what?"
"For being here with me-- for everything."
"Of course Marinette! What are friends for?"

We talked a bit more, joined and laughed until I heard I familiar voice from my window.

"Princess?"

----------
"Adrien. It's time for your photoshoot." I heard Nathalie call out from the other side of the door.  I was focused on playing video games that I didn't notice an hour has passed already.

"Yes of course! I'll be there in a minute," I yelled back as I grabbed Plagg and stuffed him in my bag and of course packed some cheese to keep him occupied.

We are currently gonna take shoots for the spring issue of Gabriel's clothes line. Granted it's just early fall, shoots are sometimes done early so it can be released once the season started.

We once had a shoot for the summer issue during winter and boy was it cold, it happens rarely though since designing clothes lines takes time.

"Adrien give me the spaghetti eyes. Yes! Hold it!" It was like on instinct for my body to do so, I don't put much thought to it, instead my mind floated towards the thought of Marinette calling me-- Chat, cute.  Normally when I visit her after my late night patrols he'd tel me I'm an annoying and stupid cat. I know she's joking around tho, Marinette doesn't judge people.