Prologue

"This isn't you Chat Noir! Wake up! S'il vous plaît!" Ladybug yelled as her eyes started to tear up, all of the reporters in Paris and even a certain blogger is recording the events intently from a safe distance.

"Faire taire, 'my lady'!" Chat Noir yelled back with a mocking tone when he said the last part.

As he said this ladybug felt as something inside her just broke. She started to tear up even more but pushed back the tears, standing up once again.

"And just like I said a billion times. I'm no longer Chat Noir, I'm Chat Bla-" chat noir started but was cut off by ladybug.

"No! You ARE Chat Noir! The same black cat that I have known and loved for a long time. And I plan to keep it that way!" Ladybug said as she charged for the now akumatized Chat Noir with only the thought of saving his knight, his one and only black kitty from Hawkmoth's grasp.

"Suit yourself! Cataclysm" Chat Noir yelled as he used his overwhelming power of bad luck to hit Ladybug. Luckily and unluckily, it only hit her side.

Though that said, the awful burn from the black cat's bad luck still hurt as hell. And since it practically still hit her, her suit slowly, very slowly, evaporated and her modern clothes started to show up until she fell down with a thud on the floor, unconscious and identity reveled.

Luckily the only one who was near enough to see the scene was her best friends and she knows when and how to keep a secret.

She saw Alya ran to her before she completely black out.

------------------------------------------------------
Ermagosh! I just made miraculous ladybug fanfic!
Oh and I completely loved the idea of 'Chat Blanc' though I don't take credit for that idea :)

Anyway, I don't really have a plot or anything so I just write what comes to mind. Don't kill me!

-MJ is out and fangirl's over MariChat. (Or Adrien you choose)

(I choose MariChat over the other ships. Well I still adore LadyNoir,Adrinette and Ladrien as much as Plagg adores cheese)