Chapter 9

Forget the Mask
Chapter 9

3rd Person's POV

"Hey there Marinette." Adrien called out to Marinette which surprised her.

"Huh? Oh Uhh, A-adrien! Doing you here- I mean w-what are y-you doing here t-this late?" She stuttered out

"I could say the same thing to you." Adrien snickered which Marinette thought of as cute. Really cute. [I agree Marinette.]

"Oh Uhh...me? I err-" Marinette said as she snapped out of her fantasies.
"Huh? Oh you don't need to tell me, if you don't want." Adrien speedily followed up.

"No Uhh it's fine. I'm just, waiting for someone." Marinette said as she cast her eyes downcast to hide her embarrassment.

"I see, I guess we're on the same boat." Adrien muttered. After that it was followed by long silence with both worrying about their Kwamis, and what to say.

"Uhh so, who are you waiting for? If you don't mind me asking." Adrien asked not able to take in the awkward silence.

"Uhh, a c-close friend of mine. You?"
"Someone I who I really need to talk to."
"I see......."

"Does Alya know you went out?"
"Huh? Oh y-yeah!"

Right now both of them are getting impatient and decided to look for whoever they're looking for.

Adrien went towards the Eiffel Tower while Marinette searched the grounds but there's no sign of their Kwamis nor their partner.

Then a loud crash, which is definitely not needed, was heard.  Marinette was instantly met by Adrien and insisted for her to run, which Marinette gladly accepted but not without worrying about him.

"But what about you?" She asked worryingly.
"Uhh, I'll be okay! My chaperon will pick me up soon." He lied to which Marinette fully believe because she's just that naive and such. [This should have been published sooner but I had to change the chapter's plot.....a reveal seemed too early.]

Marinette ran towards an abandoned confectionary shop, and hoped for Tikki to come soon. If not she'd charge in as herself.

-------
"Master Fu...s-shouldn't we go now? M-Marinette and A-Adrien might be in trouble!" Tikki said shakily, she didn't know how or why but she caught a high fever as soon as she and Plagg arrived in Master Fu's house.

"Don't worry Lady Tikki. I'm sure they will find a way." Wayzz reassured the worried kwami. [I dunno why but I see Wayzz with that kind of speaking style :r]

"Plagg, why don't you go back to Adrien for now?" Fu said to a now curled up ball of black.

"Whaaat? But I'm tired!" He complained
"But Sir Plagg!" Wayzz started but Fu just shushed him telling him to let Plagg do whatever he wants.

And just like that Plagg went back to sleep........or not.

"Ugh! Fine I'll go." He said and he flew towards one place he's certain to find Adrien this time of night. The Eiffel tower, surprisingly he haven't moved an inch from there.