Chapter 12

Forget the Mask
Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV (I'm so sorry for all these POV changes.)

Just like he said, Chat Noir indeed came back later that night.

"Princess? Are you there?" He muttered through the dark room. The window was left of for some reason so he just let himself in, just like always.

He didn't see anyone so he decided to just crawl up under the bed and planned to surprise Marinette once she came inside. Destiny hated that plan and decided to make things for exciting.

He then heard the windows open and close, it was in a very quiet way but no matter how creepy it sounded, having two sets of ears did help. He seemed out a little bit and saw someone he didn't really expect.

"I missed it," Ladybug said which made Chat stiffen up. Then a sudden red light appeared, no matter hard he tried to avoid looking he still saw it.

Under the bed was three mirrors reflecting the outside, what those mirrors were doing there he had no idea but he's sure of one thing...he found his lady. Sure he hated the way he found out but hey, he can't help but feel giddy.

"Missed what Marinette?" Another voice asked, to which chat just thought was Ladybug--Marinette's kwami.

"Soaring throughout Paris, the view-- everything! I hope you're not feeling sick tho, everything fine? Marinette asked to which Tikki replied with a nod.

"I am a bit tired, let's just go to sleep for the night? You had a long day already," Tikki said releasing a small yawn as Marinette laid down her bed.

"Goodnight Tikki,"
"Goodnight Mari,"

Chat felt uncomfortable, really uncomfortable...or maybe that's because he's been crawled up for quite some time now. He peeked out and slowly went out the window hoping not to wake Marinette up.

The next day, screams interrupted Marinette's deep sleep. She was having such a nice dream too.

"Marinette!" Sabine and Tom suddenly opened the door and urged Marinette out. Luckily she was able to grab the purse and Tikki.

"Maman, what's happening?" Marinette asked as the family went out the doors.

"It seemed like another earthquake came, there's been so many lately and we should move out of town for now to be safe," Sabine said and Marinette tried not to let her emotions surface.

'How was she gonna save Paris now? What if it was an akuma? How about Chat? What will happen to him?' Questions flooded Marinette's mind as she thought of a way to answer all of them. Tom started to load their few luggage's into the van they got to borrow. She had no idea when her parents packed up things but she needs to think of a way out of this.

She couldn't think of any great excuses, she just looked at whatever she had in her purse and once she saw a pink sticky note an idea came to mind. She didn't like it, not one bit. She doesn't want to leave her parents, bit she didn't have any choice.

She quickly scribbled up the words 'Maman, papa. I'm sorry for this but I have something very important to do. Please be safe......Marinette. She didn't care about proper writing she just need to be quick.

She slapped the sticky note on the van window then ran.

"Marinette?" Tom muttered and Sabine read the note. She looked up towards the buildings and saw the masked heroine swiftly maneuver from roof to roof.

"Stay safe Marinette," Sabine muttered and Tom nodded to her.

"Come on, she'll be safe." Tom assured her as they went in the van, they knew if they stayed they will just interfere with the fight.

----

"Do you thinks it's an akuma?" Chat asked maintaining his cool.

"Probably. Earthquakes just don't happen like that," Ladybug muttered scanning the area.

Chat saw something moving towards them, a drill.

"M'Lady, watch out!" Chat yelled both of them barely dodging the drill.

"My name is Seismic Driller, I shall--"

"Woah, Woah. Does that mean you're the reason why earthquakes come and go?! All right, imma stop you right now!"

-let's skip to the end of the battle because honestly I wanna finish this book already. I don't really like it.-

"Woah...that was a tough fight." Ladybug exclaimed as the first beep came from both of their miraculouses

"Let's hurry this up. Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug said throwing the small tank of acid they used.

Everything was restored, just like always the damage was gone and everyone is safe once again.

"Good job!" The two heroes bumped their fists together and got ready to head their separate ways when the cat stopped the bug before they did.

"M'Lady...I have something to ask you," Chat said as they heard another beep.

"What is it Chat Noir? Also hurry up, we can't stay here forever."

"Why did you keep running away from me...Princess?"
______________________________________________________

That's it, I guess?
I know you guys expected more but I can't anymore 😭
I reread this fic and it was full of errors, I don't want that. (And I'm lazy to edit all of it.) I know that is such a pitiful excuse, but I promise you! A better fanfic is coming soon! (As stated in my randomness book)

School has been draining my brain juice so I couldn't think of anything for this fic, I'll alert you guys once I publish the new book ^^ (I'll pretty much have less grammatical errors and a plot lmao.)

This is such a childish story for me but thank you all so much for the support ;-;
I only expected this book to reach a hundred views and a few votes but here we are! (Just like I mentioned earlier) I swear I'll make a new one, a better one!
Stay tuned?

-MJ