Chapter 3

Forget the Mask
Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

"What did I just say?!" Ladybug yelled as she slowly transformed back to Marinette.

"Technically you were half asleep and said 'I'd rather have you find out' to Chat." Tikki said as she sat down by the balcony railings beside Marinette.

"I know what I said Tikki! Its just......knowing him, he'll definitely do literally anything to find out who I am!" Marinette yelled again in frustration but careful not to wake anyone up.

"What's so bad about him finding out. Besides he's another Miraculous holder, which means the rule of not knowing Ladybug's identity doesn't apply to him." Tikki explained yawning a bit due to exhaustion from the patrol.

"What's so bad? What's so bad?! Oh Tikki where do I even start......first of all I'm not ready. Once he find out I'm just plain old Marinette he's gonna be so disappointed, I'm already tired of disappointing people." Marinette explained as she slumped down.

"Oh come on Marinette! Don't put yourself down underground, your great! Your awesome, in addition to that your a wonderful designer!" Tikki said flying up towards Marinette's face and sitting back down.

A few minutes of silence passed and something came to Marinette's mind.

"Hey Tikki....what do you think I should do?"
"For starters, sleep. You'll decide on what to say to him tomo-" Tikki started but was cut off by Marinette.

"No, no. I'm not talking about the secret identity stuff."

"Then what are we talking about then?" Tikki asked

"Well.....it's about the contest, I mean I should be working on the project since the grades of me AND my teammates depends on it. I don't even know if I should go on with the the contest.....being a Ladybug and a Student is hard enough." Marinette looked down at the streets deep in thought.

"Geez Marinette, just grab me a cookie and let's go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day" Tikki said slowly flying back to Marinette's room.

"That doesn't make me feel better." Marinette replied as she followed Tikki.

"It wasn't supposed to make you feel better. It was supposed to make you go to sleep." Tikki said as she forgot about the cookie and went straight to Marinette's pillow.

A short sigh was heard from Marinette who eventually decided to sleep, slipping on her PJs.

"Goodnight Tikki."
"Goodnight Marinette."

While the two were having their way past Midnight conversation.....
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Did you hear what she said Plagg?! Did you?!" Adrien exclaimed excitedly having the permission of Ladybug, which is letting him find out who 'she' is himself.

"Yeah kid. Yay!" Plagg replied with a venomous amount of sarcasm. Which was actually NOT noticed by Adrien who is now looking at Paris through his windows dreamily.