Chapter 10 (part 1)

Chapter 10 (part 1) 

It had been almost a month since I caught Tom cheating on me. I like to think that it’s just a dream, it was a dream right?

I woke up the next morning with a headache and sore back. The sun was trying to peek through the snowy clouds.

I slowly lifted my head from my laptop. There were red marks on my face from the keys and a slight drool on my hand. I rubbed my eyes and tried to lift my heavily sleepy eyes lids.

I got up and groggily went to go look in the mirror. Once I glanced at the horrible sight I immediately jumped back in complete shock.

I walked closer, once I calmed down, to get a clear look. My hair was literally frizzed out and standing straight up like someone had gelled it, my mascara was running down my cheeks from my tears, and my eyes were completely blood shot!

I was very disgusted with myself so I ran to go take a hot shower. I came back out and went to my drawers. I threw on an oversized sweatshirt and booty gym shorts that were hidden underneath my sweatshirt.

I ran downstairs to fix breakfast. The house was quiet and empty, empty from any human being, which is how I like it.

I was cooking up my special heartbreak breakfast again. It contains 4giant chocolate chip pancakes drowned in syrup and butter, a mountain of fluffy scrambled eggs, burnt bacon and hash browns. You would think that I was cooking for ta family.

I plopped myself on the big comfy couch and dove into my food. I turned on the TV to see if there was anything on. I continued flipping channels for five minutes and soon got bored.

I decided to put in one of my favorite sad movies. The took the DVD out of its case and put in ‘Remember Me’

~*~

When it got to the part where Robert Paterson dies, I was already in complete sobs from when the movie started. I was eating Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream from the tub, trying to calm myself down.

This movie did bring back memories just a little even though I was young. My dad was trying so hard to reach us for hours, he was so worried. It’s a very weak subject for me and my mom, well mostly my mom. She did lose a brother that day….

I started to cry again thinking of Uncle John… I tried collecting myself together by stuffing more ice cream into my mouth.

I have been dumped other times, but none have really ever affected me this bad. I am so glad to have a friend like Charlie.

-Charlie-

I was at the café waiting for Cherry to meet me here. I ordered a cup of coffee and staring out the window.

That’s when I saw him, laughing and holding Sophie’s hand. Anger boiled up inside. I felt my face heating up. I narrowed my eyes towards them.

I knew that bastard was no good for Em. I had a gut feeling. Now I have to be there for her, like I always have been. This break-up has really hot her hard.

I hate seeing her like this. It kills me to see her cry over some bastard, she deserves so much better…. She deserves me.

When IO looked out the window again, they were stopped a couple feet away. I got angry again and decided to go teach him a lesson. I stood up just as a hand was placed on my chest stopping me from, going any farther.

I looked over to see Cherry’s Bright red hair at my eye level. I looked down to see her shaking her head at me.

“You know as well as I do, that it’s not a good idea.” She said simply. I sighed and sat down.