Chapter 10 (part 2)

Chapter 10 (part 2)

I stepped up right at the door. I could feel his heart beat that was once connected to mine. This feeling terrified me.

I opened the door to see Tom’s smirking face.

I swallowed a huge lump in my throat. “Wh-what do you want Tom?” I managed to choke out.

“Oh, baby, your hurt…” he tried to show sympathy as he stepped closer towards me. I immediately stepped back.

“I’m not your baby.” My voice grew stern with anger. He raised his hand over his ‘black hole’ he calls a heart. “I’m hurt that you would say that….”

There was a pause in the air. “I….” he staggered. He looked like he was about to cry.

“I wanted to come and ask for you to come back…. Baby I miss you… I regret what I did to you… I…. I still love you, you know.”

I was peering down at the ground until I heard him sa he still loves me? What? I looked up at him shocked.

“What did you say……?”

He smiled with satisfaction. “I still love you Emma, I always have.” He got down on both his knees.

“Please baby….. Please…. forgive me and come back to me…. I miss you….. I’m all alone without you. The thing that happened with Sophie was just a thing. It really was never supposed to happen.”

I was speechless. My heart wanted to believe and forgive him. To jump in his arms and tell him I love him, but my mind was telling me n. He is lying, he doesn’t still love me.

Suddenly I felt my hand tug lower than my waist. I looked to see Tom still on his knees grasping my hand, and looking into my eyes with sadness.

“Please Emma… please come back to me...”

I felt a tug at my shoulders as I was slightly tossed back, my hand being ripped from Tom’s grasp.

“Don’t you dare touch her you ungrateful man whore!” The familiar voice stunned me with those harsh words. Was that Charlie? I never knew he had such a strong vocabulary.

I quickly collected myself and ran to the door. Both guys here face to face, Tom looked down at me, and then he had a confused expression. He looked at Charlie, scanning him up and down, then looked at me, scanning me up and down.

“What the hell? You little slut! You and Charlie?” I was now confused, I looked down at towards my feet and realized that My shorts were covered my oversized sweatshirt. I looked at Charlie to see him with no shirt on.

And then it clicked. Oh shit! He thinks that I and Charlie are… and that we had…uh-oh.

“No Tom! It’s not what-”

“How dare you speak to her that way!” Suddenly I saw a fist fly and Tom get knocked to the ground. It all happened so fast, Charlie and Tom rolling around in the grass.

“STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!” They didn’t hear me, more fists were flying.

This pattern happened for several minutes before I got fed up with it.

I ran over to get the water hose. I turn it on and started spraying both guys. They both jumped up from the freezing cold water. It was about twenty degrees outside so with the water it made it at least ten degrees below zero for them.

They both glared at me. I stood leaning slightly to the left, my arms crossed over my chest. I glared sternly at the both of them. My hands tightened into fists of anger.

“Charlie” I started looking dead into his eyes. “get back in the apartment!” I raised one hand pointing towards the front door.

He quickly walked inside. I watched as he looked back right at Tom. He glanced back over at me as I shot him a ‘you better go or you will see hell’ kind of look. He ju,ped and ran the rest of the way.

I turned to Tom. He looked to the ground in defeat. I slowly walked up to him. He didn’t look at me, not even for a second.

“Tom. I want you to go, and never come back. You don’t realize how much you hurt me, how broken my heart is. I look at you now and all I see is disgust. You dare come back for mercy? You dare come back helpless begging for me to forgive you? I wont give you even the least bit of pitty!” I was very shocked as to what had just escaped my tender lips.

“I’m so sorry…. I never knew how much you actually loved me. I’m so sorry for what I did…” he finally looked up at me. His eyes watery and red. I grew even more angry with this. 

“Yur a filthy liar!” was all I was able to choke out. Tears starteed  floading put of my eyes, I didn’t even notice that I was holding them back.

My sobs seemed to have grown louder. My head fell into the palms of my hands. My body fell numb as I dropped to the ground.

I couldn’t ell but I thibnk I as caught by a familiar toned body. His scent was soothing as he lifted me up. I heard his voice hush calming words to me.

“you should not have come.” I heard Charlie say to Tom. I was then carried into the apartment and layed on the couch with Charlie wrapping his arms around my waist, stroking my straight black hair.

I burried my face into his shirtless chest. My heart ached, it ached for safety.

I soon realized… that I had hit rock bottom.

**********

there was this video that was meant  for this chapter but it is on the previous, if u didnt look at it, then you can now :) i realize that placing the video on the previous chapter was a little of a spoiler for this chapter but that is ok right? :)