Chapter 11

this chapter is dedicated to my sister who helped me write it because she had an amazing idea!! :D love ya mary!! <3

ENJOY!

Chapter 11

“AAAAHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!” I was suddenly awoken by the bloody murder scream of my mother. I squinted my eyes to look up at her.

“What mother?” she scowled at me. “DON’T YOU DARE ‘WHAT MOTHER’ ME WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE ON THE COUCH!”

Did she just say ‘you two’? What the hell is she talking about? Its just m-

My thoughts were interrupted by the shuffling of someone laying behind me. Instantly I sat up, looking behind me at a very startled, very sleepy Charlie. I smiled at how cute he looked, but my smile went away when mother started screaming at us again.

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DID YOU NOT THINK THAT I WOULDN’T CATCH YOU? I SWEAR-”

I was really getting fed up with her yelling! I didn’t need this shit right now. I stood up, my mother wasn’t that much taller than me so I was exactly with eye contact with her. “STOP YELLING AT ME1 WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! WE JUST ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP!” I was raging with anger by this point.

She started to yell some more at me, but ni was completely ignoring her. I just didn’t care anymore… I had too much crap going on and I didn’t need any more. I had an idea that popped in my mind. I thought iut was a fairly good idea.

Without saying a single word, I ran up tp my room. I pulled out a big duffle bag and started to stuff if with things, such as clothes, hair products, toiletries, etc.

Soon after I had started stuffing my things in the duffle bag, mother came storming in. “WHAT THE HELL? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?”

“I’m going away..” I muttered. She glared at me as I was moving my things. She snatched my laptop out and practically threw it on the bed, and then she took my iPod, and portable DVD player and did the same.

“Hey! What do you think you are doing?”

“these are not yours! I bought these for you so they belong to me!”

“Hell they’re not! I bought them with my own damn money because you were too fucking lazy and too busy screwing with Robert that I had to buy them myself.”

Within saying this I had not expected as to what was coming next. Instant pain shot through my cheek, it started to throb and turn red with a hand mark. I fell to the ground once my face and her hand made contact. I cried in pain, laying there on the floor of my room.

Mother was staring at her hand completely shocked. I was just as shocked. Without a word my mother had stormed out leaving me alone on the floor.

Seconds later Charlie came storming in. He gasped running to my side. “I heard the commotion and then I saw your mom storming out. Are you ok?” He scanned my body ending at my sore swollen cheek. “Oh shit!”

He reached his hand up towards my face, cupping it gently. “Your hurt Emma...” he looked deep into my eyes, holding my gaze. I started to feel a little uncomfortable, afraid that he would find something and start asking me questions, so I turned my head.

I struggled to get up, for my knees were wobbly. Once I gained my balance I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out. I passed by the computer room and looked in; she was all hunched over, her face in her hands. I shook my head in faux disappointment; I didn’t care anymore… nothing that she says will make me come back here… Where am I going? I don’t know I can find a place; I have a bunch of friends who would love to have me as a roommate.