Omega

Derek, the alpha. Man, I'll never get tired saying that. Mr. Alpha came downstairs and headed straight for the door, I followed.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

I walked around him and made my way towards his car. "What does it look like? I'm going with you."

"You don't even know what I'm doing," He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Derek, you're the alpha, and alphas need betas. It doesn't take a genius to know you're about to recruit people."

He went to the driver side. "You're right, I do need betas. You're one of them. Which means, I need you to stand by me and only me. I don't need you to go running off to Scott and get in the way of everything."

I scoffed. "I told you already, Derek, you're my brother and I'll stand by you. That means I'll go along with whatever decisions you make, even if I need to kill someone. You're my family, we stick together."

He nodded is head as he drove off. "Good, because I don't need your little crush on Stiles cloud your judgment."

I rolled my eyes, "You should stop bringing that up. Look, from here on out, I'm only helping you. I'm not going to listen to either one of those idiots. In fact, I know who your first beta could be."

He looked at me, "Who?"

A smirk came to my face, "His name is Isaac. Isaac Lahey."

》》》》

We drove to the cemetery and started looking for Isaac.

"You sure about this kid?" Derek asked.

"Yes, you said you were giving people a choice and I think he'll be a perfect fit." I said.

"Why's that?"

"I seen him around the school a few times. He's always bruised somewhere. I asked him once and he lied saying it was lacrosse practice. Then a few days back I checked around the neighborhood. Guess what I found?"

"His father gave him those. So, you think he'll be a perfect fit because he could protect himself." Derek clarified.

I nodded my head, "But, it's up to you. You're the alpha after all."

"Let's find this kid. I'll give him the choice after we explain everything."

"Everything? You mean like the hunters, the urge to kill, the full moon...everything."

"Yes."

We continued looking around the cemetery. Then we heard something - more like someone - falling. We ran towards the direction and found an open grave. We looked inside and found Isaac crouched down.

"Need a hand?" Derek asked.

After I got Isaac out of that hole I began to explain everything to him. I mean everything. I explained all of the negatives before bringing up how he could protect himself, heal faster, be stronger and faster, how he'll be in a pack.

"Why - why me?" Isaac asked.

"Isaac, from what Mina's told me, it sounds you need it. We know about your situation at home and with this bite, you can protect yourself, be stronger. I'm not gonna lie, the bite, it's a gift and a curse. But, it's up to you whether or not you want it." Derek said.

"And that's the main question. Do you want the bite?" I asked.

After thinking about it, Isaac nodded his head. Derek began to shift. His red eyes came out and when his fangs were bared he bit Isaac's side. Isaac screamed, but now he's one of us. I felt a smirk appear on my face.