Venomous

Derek send Erica to get Jackson because his personality alone fits the description of the Kanima.

"If he's the Kanima, can I kill him?" I asked Derek.

"No. Just get ready for when he gets here." Derek said.

I rolled my eyes at him and went to the table to pick up the broken shard. The shard had a bit of Kanima venom for one person, so I need to be careful with it. The door opened and a smirk appeared on my face.

Show time.

Erica shoved Jackson - who looked scared as shit - to the floor.

Derek went right to the point, "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?"

Jackson studdered, "What? Nothing. Nothing happened."

"You're lying."

"No, wait. No, wait, I can - I can prove it. I taped myself."

Isaac scoffed, "You taped yourself?"

"Someone's self obsorbed." I added.

Jackson was getting pissed, "Yes. It was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big, bad alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing. You want proof? Let me get the video."

Derek shook his head, "No. No, I have a better idea." He gestured me to bring him the shard.

Jackson looked at it with curiosity, "What is that?"

Derek gave me a nod and I grabbed Jackson by his shoulder and shoved him down, then passed Derek the glass. Then Erica came and forced his mouth open.

"You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake - and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." Derek tilted the shard and the venom fell right into Jackson's mouth. Erica let's go and I pushed him to the floor. Jackson didn't move, he was paralyzed. Aw, I wish it was him. I wanted to kill him.

Derek knelt next to Jackson, "You're still a snake, Jackson, just not the one we're looking for."

Isaac then grabbed Jackson's face, "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us. Well, actually, for me." He looked towards Erica and me.

Another smirk appeared on my face.

》》》》

"It's great you're back. Now, I'm not surrounded by idiots." I told Isaac in the back of the class.

I was waiting for a text from Derek. He wanted us to test Lydia. I really like Lydia, I hope it's not her. But, if she is...oh, well.

He chuckled, "I knew you would."

"Maybe Isaac could help you get over your crush on Stiles." Erica said with a suggestive smirk.

I scoffed, "No, I'm way out of Isaac's league." I send him an innocent smile.

A smirk appeared on his face as he wrapped one around Erica's shoulder and one in mine, "Here he comes."

Scott came inside the classroom and his eyes widen. We all smirked as I send a mocking wave.

Right behind him Stiles came, not noticing us, "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"I think I already know." Scott said.

Stiles looked up and stared at us wide-eyed. Then he glanced at Isaac's arm, which was still around my shoulders. I went to my seat for class and felt my phone vibrate.