Fury

I ran to the police station. I still couldn't believe that creepy, stalker, Matt's the master. That explains everything. He was there whenever Jackson would transform; detention, the rave, the hallway, the lacrosse field. Why didn't I see this before?

I ran inside the station and ignored the deputy at the front desk as I made my way to the office. The sheriff, Scott, and Stiles looked up.

"About time you show up." Stiles said.

"Maybe you guys should pick me up next time instead of having me run."

The sheriff looked at his son, "You didn't pick up your girlfriend at the party?"

Stiles cheeks flushed, "Dad!"

Right he still doesn't known about this, "I didn't go to the party, Sheriff. Not really the party girl. I was just at home watching Netflix."

Scott brought us back on track, "Anyway, Matt killed Jessica, so someone might have seen him at the hospital."

The sheriff took the video tapes from the hospital. We were looking for any signs of Matt, but it was crowded.

"So, creepy, stalker is a killer. Classic." I said. Scott and Stiles gave me a confused look. "Allison found out Matt's been stalking her. His camera has pictures full of her."

Sheriff turned his attention to me, "Mina, did Allison tell you this?" I nodded my head. "Why didn't you tell us sooner."

I didn't take my eyes away from the screen, "I only found out today."

We all looked at the video. Many people passed by the cameras, but no Matt.

Sheriff sighed, "I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this. There was a six - car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

Stiles wasn't giving up, "All right, just keep going. Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

Then there was a figure in the camera. The only thing showing was the back of his head, but you can tell it was Matt.

I grabbed the sheriff's arm, "Wait, stop!" I made a gesture as a rewind button. When he did and he went back to Matt I told him to stop. I pointed at the back of Matt's head. "There."

Stiles got excited, "That's him! That's Matt!"

"All I see is the back of someone's head." Sheriff said.

"Matt's head, yeah. I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird." He moved his hand around his head. If this wasn't a serious situation I would have laughed.

"Are you crazy?"

"All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

Sheriff pointed at me and my signature jacket, "Millions, literally."

Scott sighed, "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras."

The sheriff fast forward slowly. Matt turned his head again, but we couldn't see his face. That didn't stop Stiles though.

He pointed at the screen, "Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again."

Sheriff looked annoyed, "You mean there's the back of his head again."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I got a closer look on the screen, "This time's different. He's talking to someone."

"He's talking to my mom." Scott said.

》》》》

Scott called his mom and had her on speaker. He asked her if she saw Matt that day.