Battlefield

It has been a week since the full moon. After the paralysis wore off I ran and went back to the McCall household. I haven't really talked to anyone. Scott, Stiles, Derek, and the pack would call but I'll just ignore them.

Matt was stopped, I heard from Derek that he drowned and Scott was working...with Gerard. Seriously, Scott. Out of all the idiotic things you have done, this makes it to the top of the list.

Melissa knows about werewolves now, so she's been avoiding Scott. I would leave before she wakes up and I'll come back when she's gone. This was a lot for her, to know that her own son is a werewolf.

Allison hasn't been the same since her mom died. She's more focused on the 'family business.' Her and her dad had gotten close, she dropped all my calls, and she broke up with Scott.

I didn't want to be at the McCall house tonight, so I made my way to the woods and climbed a tree. I sat down and looked up at the night sky. Many stars were out. This week has been a bit too much. I closed my eyes.

My mind went immediately to Stiles. He admitted his feeling for me, sort of, and I didn't have enough time to tell him how I felt. He really has grown on me. In the beginning he was just Scott's spastic friend. He thought I was up to something. Then, that night after I was shot with the bullet, he gave me that stuffed wolf. Since then - I don't know - something inside of me just clicked.

Over the last few months I got to know him a little better. Especially since I stayed at the Stilinski household when Derek was a 'fugitive'. I felt really nice over there. I didn't realize I fell asleep and dreamt of my favorite moment.

Flashback

I felt someone shaking me by my shoulders and I looked up to see Stiles next to me. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:04 am.

I groaned as I glared up at him, "You better have a good reason for waking me up this early, Stilinski."

"I wanted to show you something."

I yawned as I sat up, "If it's another superhero marathon, I'll punch you."

"I thought you liked those." He shook his head. "Never mind. Just follow me."

I gave him a confused look as he walked out of the house. I got up and stretched a bit before following him.

I furrowed my eyebrows when he walked into the woods, "Stilinski, if you brought me out here to kill me, let me remind you that I could rip your throat out before you could pull anything."

"I wasn't."

"Then what are we doing out here?"

He looked back and gave me a smile, "You'll see."

We walked around the woods for a while. Nothing but trees. Stiles told me that we were almost there and I just wanted to go back to sleep. We arrived at a cliff that overlooked Beacon Hills.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Ok, um, you looked like you had a rough couple of days. And - and I thought you should see this so it could make you...feel better."

He sat down and looked over Beacon Hills. He send me a small smile as he patted the spot next to him. I raised my eyebrow at him.