Chapter Twenty-Six

(Fast Forward) 
            Within 5 days of the policeman questioning us, Peeta and I were both sent home. He was actually released a day before me, but stayed at the hospital until I went home the next day. He drove me home in his shiny orange car that Finnick got him. When we arrived at my house, there was a bright green car parked in my driveway along with a moped. Apparently Finnick didn’t think it was fair to buy me a $25,000 2013 mustang without buying Prim a $3,000 moped. Peeta helped me in my house where Prim and my mother had prepared a dinner for me. Prim hugged me the minute I walked in. My mother kissed my forehead while Peeta stood in the door way. I had pulled away from them and he hugged me, telling me he had to go. I released him and watched him leave. We ate dinner and just sat on the couch talking. I told them everything because they never got the full story. My mother was crying by the end. Prim hugged me again and asked if I was tired. We went upstairs and went to bed that night. I texted Peeta thanking him for helping me and staying with me. I feel asleep with my phone in my hand waiting for a reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry for he short chapter!