1

Sorry for mistakes😊
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 4 years. Erin is now four years old. Tayvion and I live in a penthouse. He helps me take care of Erin. It's been four years and I never received a call, text, email, or anything from Noah.

"Mommy can I go to Aunty River's house?" Erin asked.

"I think Aunty River and Arielle are coming over here." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well we're having a sleepover." I said.

She started dancing. My baby girl so cute. I walked her to her room so I could get her dressed. I put her in some True Religion jeans and a Baddie T-shirt. I put her curly hair into two buns. She looked adorable.

I took her to the car and buckled her in. I got in and started the car. I was about to pull off when I got a text from River.

Rivey😻🍒: Hey boo! Sorry can't make it tonight. Ari fell and broke her arm.
Me: It's okay! Make sure my niece is okay.

She read it but didn't reply. Usually I would be pissed but this was an emergency. I needed to still go to the store.

I pulled up at Publix and parked. I grabbed a cart and put Erin in the seat and began shopping.

"Let's get chicken!" She yelled.

"What kind?" I said.

"The one that taste like lemon." She said.

I grabbed some chicken breast and went to seasoning isle.

"Babe I don't want pork chops." I heard a lady whine.

That ain't none of my business. I kept walking but I realized I forgot the seasoning.

"Erin can you can get the pepper?" I asked.

I turned back so I could get the lemon pepper. I froze.

The man looked up with the same shocked expression.

"Nevaeh?" He said.

"Noah." I said.

"Babe who's this?" The girl asked.

She looked so familiar.

"Obviously no one important." I said.

"Daddy I found the gold fish." A little boy running up to Noah said.

"Mommy I found the pepper." Erin said.

"Okay we can go." I said.

"Wait this your daughter?" Noah asked.

"She's your daughter too you know!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

I turned around and went to check out. I must have looked a mess. I pushed the cart to the car and bucked Erin in. As I put the bags in the truck I saw Noah approach me.

"Vay I'm sorry." He said.

"You said you weren't good for me!" I yelled.

"Vay-" He started.

"No! My daughter needed you! Where were you?" I yelled.

"I couldn't just leave her in the dark." He said.

"But it was okay to leave me in the dark? I have bills to pay! I'm in school! I also have a four year old daughter who hasn't gotten any child support from her so called father!" I yelled.