4

Tayvion😴💰

"Aight I'm heading to class." Nevaeh said.

"Okay." I said not looking up from my book.

"Ummm make sure Erin is sleep on time. She has school tomorrow." She said.

"Okay I got it." I said.

She grabbed her keys and walked out the door. Erin was sitting in front of me playing on her Ipad.

I had studying to do. I major in video game design. It's really fun for me. I make good grades naturally but I like to study so I can keep those good grades.

"Uncle Tay can you stop reading for a minute?" Erin asked.

"Yea wassup?" I asked putting my book down.

"At school I heard the other girls talking about how they have crushes on boys. Why would they want to crush boys?" She asked.

I smiled a little.

"Well in this case crush means they have feelings for someone. Meaning they might want them to be their boyfriend or girlfriend." I said.

"Oh. Like you and Nadia?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"When are you guys gonna get married?" She asked.

"When we can work out our problems." I said.

"Well if you really like her you shouldn't have problems because she's the only one you like right?" She asked.

I was silent taking in everything. This four year old girl is opening my eyes.

"Well everyone is going to have problems." I said.

"I don't want you to end up like mommy and daddy." She said quietly.

I guess you never realize that you can hurt someone her age but I see that you can and that's the worst. Knowing you can't be with your mom and dad in the same home.

"Erin is something wrong?" I asked.

"Well the kids at school say my daddy doesn't exist. But that isn't true because I met him." She said crying.

"Who makes fun of you?" I asked picking her up.

"Tayne and Arielle." She said.

"It's okay. They're just jealous." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Tayne said I was never going to be his sister and Arielle said I was ugly." She said crying into my chest.

"And at my party they were laughing at me and I don't know why." She said still crying.

I never thought four year olds could get bullied.

"Erin don't cry. You are gorgeous. And don't worry about them. You are perfect." I said.

She stopped crying.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

She hugged me and I carried her to her room. It was time for her to go to bed. She was already sleep by the time I laid her down.

I walked back downstairs and turned the TV on. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it to see Layla standing there.

"Is there something you need?" I asked.

"You." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well that's too bad." I said moving her arms.