21

Erin💍🖖🏽

The next morning everyone left and my mother rushed frantically in the house.

"What's wrong?" Tayne asked.

She stopped abruptly and sighed.

"Nothing. Well sit down." She said to the both of us.

I sat on the floor and Tayne sat on the couch.

"Look somebody is after me. They're going after all of us. I'm going to ask your dad to take you all in until this blows over." She said.

"Okay." Tayne said.

Someone's coming for us. I can't catch a break.

Nevaeh😻😛

After I told the kids the news I grabbed Kennedy and went to Noah's. She missed her daddy. I rung the doorbell and waited. His new girlfriend Meena opened the door.

"Hello." I said being cordial.

"Hi. Come in." She said.

I took in the surroundings as I walked in the living room.

"Look I'm sorry. About everything. I don't want to get rid of you or your kids. I don't know Noah made me feel special. I am so sorry." She said.

I looked at her. She had the look of innocence and true remorse. I could fuck with her. I mean I don't necessarily need Noah.

"It's fine." I said.

"Well this house has 5 bedrooms. I am pregnant but your daughters have their own room." She said.

"I have my own room?" Kennedy asked.

"Yes you do." Meena said.

She looked back at me.

"I'm into interior decorating. Noah told me what the girls liked so I designed the rooms that way." She said.

I followed her upstairs. We first stopped at Kennedy's room. It was a Aladdin themed room. So it was like that type of furniture and stuff. Overall it was gorgeous.

We then walked to Erin's room. I almost cried at how beautiful it was. It was a pink and black fashion room. It had a whole design station, some manicans so she put her creations on and this huge ass bed.

"Wow she's going to love it." I said.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I came over here to talk to Meena. She was friends with Noah when him and Michelle dated and they were cool while Noah and I were together. She began receiving these texts and we figured out that they were coming from one of Michelle's people. So she's going to let the girls stay here until it blows over because they wouldn't touch her as long as she is with Noah.

"Noah loves his little girls and we'll be happy to keep them." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

Just then the front door opened and their stood Noah.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey." He said.

He hugged Meena and went to check on Kennedy. He came back downstairs.

"Why you hear?" He asked.

"I need you to take the kids in." I said.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"I'll take Tayne but I'm not dealing with four kids." He said.

"Noah these are your children." Meena said.