25

"I don't care. Any bitch can catch theses hands!" Nadia yelled.

We were talking about this bitch who tried to flirt with Tayvion right in front of Nadia. Now we all no that's a no to the hell no. She was about to beat her ass so we had to drag her to the car.

"Calm down bae." Tayvion said.

"Calm down?" She asked angrily.

"You're the one I want. These other hoes mean nothing to me." He said.

She smiled a little. I sighed and went to the kitchen to grab some water. Noah was in there.

"Hey. You all packed?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I know you don't want to leave." He said.

"I don't. But it's been awhile since I've been home." I said.

"I'm glad I brought you here. You gave me my first child. I know I've been an asshole but I just haven't grown up. It's so hard having to deal with this shit at such a young age. It fucks up your head." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"My dad abused me and Nadia. I died for 15 minutes because of him. Nadia tried to commit suicide because of him. I hate hurting you but it's like I'm turning out to be like him and I can't have you around to see some of the shit I'm capable of." He said.

"You're nothing like your father." I said quietly.

"How do you know that. I look like him. I act like him. He's everywhere I go. I feel like I'm getting lost and he's coming out of the dark." He said slowly.

I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"You're nothing like him." I said softly.

Erin🖖🏽💍

I can't open my eyes but I can still hear. I can hear everything. Everything from my parents crying to my friends coming in every day and begging for forgiveness.

The doctors say to my parents everyday that's it's up to me if I want to wake up. They say it's not looking good because it's been about a month.

I want to wake up but at the same time I don't. The things we have to go through is just unbearable. I know I should wake up. I need to be there for Kennedy. I need to protect her. But it's just like it's better here.

"Hey baby girl." I heard my dad's voice.

I wanted to say hey dad. I miss you and I love you, but I couldn't.

"Baby girl wake up please. I miss you and I love you." He said.

I want to wake up. I need to wake up. I will wake up.

I sat that and I struggled and I mean struggled. Finally I began to see. I saw white everywhere. I blinked a few times and finally I could see perfect. I turned my head to see my dad.

"I love you too." I said in a soft voice.

His head snapped up. When he saw me he began crying.

"Nurse she's awake!" He yelled.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

I saw my whole family rush in. Then I saw Rico. I called him over.

"I'm always going to love you. When we're older we can try a relationship. Until then best friends?" I said.

"Forever and always." He said.

"Riding til we die." I said.

"You already know." He said.

I smiled at him.