15

Erin💕😛

"Okay you and a partner will work together to create a picture book about one of our 44 presidents to show the kindergarten classes." My teacher, Ms.Jones, said.

I instantly looked at Arielle. My dreams were soon crushed.

"I will be picking your partners so we can get to know each other a bit more." Ms. Jones said.

I sighed.

"Arielle and Tracey."

"Tyvell and Rico."

"Kamia and Marcy."

"Tayne and Erin."

Why me?

Once she was done with partners Tayne sat next to me.

"Do you want to Barak Obama or Abraham Lincoln?" He asked writing in his Nijah Turtles notebook.

I looked at my own Olaf notebook.

"I was thinking John F. Kennedy but we can do Obama." I said.

I'm really shy. Especially around Tayne. We only really talk when we right. Ever since kindergarten he was mean and it hurts my feelings.

"Why you acting different?" He asked me.

"I'm not." I said.

"You're usually arguing with me." He said.

"What's the point?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Kenny keeps bothering me. He called me a bitch." I said.

He stood and went to the boy then punched him in the nose.

Ms.Jones rushed to get him off and sent him to the office.

Tayne💙😎

They called my dad. I knew he would be mad at me and I would get a whooping but I don't like it when anyone talks about my sister. Only I can do that.

The principal called me into her office and dad was already there.

"Mr. Riley, Tayne decided it was okay to punch his classmate in the nose." She said.

"My son doesn't just go around hitting lil kids. If he hit someone then he had a reason." Dad said.

"Tayne would you like to explain your reasoning?" She asked me.

"He called my sister a bitch. Nobody can call her that. It hurt her feelings and made her act different. I pay attention in our assemablies so I know what he did was bullying." I said.

"You do realize what you did was bullying also?" She asked.

"Nope. I was being an upstander." I said.

"Why didn't you tell Ms. Jones?" She asked.

I thought about it for a minute then said how it would have went.

"Kenny what you said was really mean and it hurt Erin's feelings. Go to timeout you may come out in 5 minutes." I mocked.

She just stared at me.

"3 says suspension." She said.

"What about that lil kid?" Dad asked.

"He gets 3 days also. We don't tollerate bullying of any kind in this school." She said.

Nevaeh😻😛

The girls and I were kicking it in my room. I was painting Kennedy's nail while Erin taught her how to braid.