11

4 years later

"Erin are you dressed!" I yelled.

Four years have passed. I am now 24. Erin is 8 and my new baby girl Kennedy is 3. Noah of course took off and is back with Michelle but it's cool. I got me a man and he takes care of me.

We moved into an actual house. When you have two active kids a penthouse gets a little crowded. The house is quaint 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Oh and guess what! Tayvion and Nadia finally tied the knot.

Layla had her son. T.J is the same age as Kennedy. It's funny how Nadia and Layla are best friends. Like who saw that coming?

Haelynn and Malak are engaged. Ben and Razi are engaged. River and Jaden got married and Trell and Layla still going strong.

When it comes to me I'm dating a guy named Damen Green. That man is fine. My god.

"Mommy! Juice!" Kennedy yelled.

I grabbed the apple juice and gave her the cup.

"Thank you." She said in her adorable voice.

"Erin come on! You're going to be late!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" She yelled.

She ran down the stairs in a Descendants T-shirt and white ripped jeans.

"Where's your bag? You're going to you're dad's house." I said.

"Oh right." She said running back up the stairs.

I grabbed the keys as Erin came back down the stairs with her overnight bag and her bookbag. Kennedy is going there also. It's so cute seeing her hold her little bag.

I opened the side door and got Kennedy buckled in. Erin buckled herself in. I started up my Altima. I could afford a better car but I made an emergency fund. Knowing our lives there is an emergency around every corner.

"Erin when you get to your dad's house be nice. No attitude. Don't beat Tayne ass. None of that." I said pulling out.

"Okay." She said.

"Kennedy. Be nice. 3 years or not I will beat your little butt. Okay?" I said.

"Otay." She said.

Erin age 8

Erin age 8