Chapter 9

Kellin's POV

"Vic what on earth are you doing?" I asked, laughing a little as I watched my husband holding Belle high up in the air.

"Look Kells, she's Simba!" He exclaimed, laughing a little. Vic was a little giddy at the moment, we had just gotten back from Lynn's ultrasound to see the babies, who all were absolutely healthy and Vic was ecstatic.

"Baby, put my dog down," I said and reached up, grabbing the whining dog and set her down to play with Peter before I wrapped my arms around Vic's waist and let out an airy sigh.

"Have you taken your medicine?" He questioned, his hand moving up and down my back slowly.

"You saw me take them," I murmured. "By the way, the guys are on their way here for Pizza, they're buying."

"Oh I love pizza that I don't have to pay for."

I laughed and gave him a kiss, "I know you do. They'll be here in like twenty minutes or so." I hummed, my hands going in his back pockets.

"Now I'm hungry."

"Well they're bringing food," I informed him. "Have you eaten today Mister?"

"Don't worry about me eating, have you?" He countered.

"I had an apple."

"That's it?"

"Yep it is."

"Kellin Quinn, it is six in the evening and all you've eaten is an apple."

"Uh yes."

"You're going to eat three slices of pizza."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "No I'm not. I'm not hungry."

"You're eating."

I pecked his lips and pulled away from him, "Can't make me."

"Yes I can."

I pouted, "No."

"Yes Kellin."

"Vic!" I whined, stomping my foot in annoyance.

"You're eating whether you like it or not."

I scowled and walked away from him and fell on the couch as Peter jumped onto the couch next to me while I pouted.

"Don't pout."

"Too late," I stated, running my fingers through Peter's fur.

"Stop it."

"Why? You're trying to make me fat Vic," I mumbled, burying my face in my dog's side as Belle jumped up and crawled on top of me.

"You're not gonna get fat."

"Yes I am, I'm going to get fat and you're going to hate me and divorce me."

"You won't be fat and besides I'll love you either way."

"I'm gonna get fat!" I yelled.

"No you won't!"

I groaned and let out a whine as he picked me up, the dogs jumping down as he did so.

"You won't get fat baby." He said.

"Yes I will, I gained five pounds," I mumbled, resting my head on his shoulder as he sat me on his lap.

"No by eating a few pieces of pizza."

"No I gained I've gained five pounds by eating!"

"You're not gonna gain weight and you're not fat."