Epilogue

Kellin's POV

I whimpered and leaned my head on Vic's shoulder as we stared tiredly at the three bassinets in front of us. "I'm so tired."

He yawned. "I am too. The guys should be here soon which means they're all going to wake up."

"But they just fell asleep," I whined.

"I know, I know."

I sighed sadly and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Four month olds are the worst."

"But they're so cute."

I laughed quietly. "Yeah they are. We have adorable kids. Avery is a little shit like her Papa, though."

"But she's perfect."

"They all three are," I murmured and stood up from the floor, dusting my pants off slightly. "Tyler acts just like his namesakes. And Riley is just like-"

"You," Vic finished. "She even looks just like you," he said, standing next to me.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, she's beautiful. They all are. But look at that blonde hair, she definitely doesn't get it from me."

"Your mother was blonde, I've seen the pictures."

"When did you see those pictures."

"You showed them to me," I laughed. "Remember, you got that big box of your mom's things from Oliver forever ago and there were pictures. Not to mention Hannah gave me a picture once."

"Oh yeah, that's right."

I nodded and went to respond when the doorbell rang and almost instantly Peter and belle started barking and all three babies started crying.

"No," I whimpered.

"Maybe next time."

"It's nap time! They need to be sleeping!" I whined, picking Tyler up as Vic took the girls. "Of all times, you tell Austin and Alan to come at four thirty! This is Mommy's rest time."

"I think you can handle one day."

I gave Vic a stricken look and sighed. "I'm in my pajamas, Vic. I look like shit."

"It's just Austin and Alan," he hummed, walking out of our room and to the front door.

It was basically silent besides the dogs barking and whining in excitement. I opened the door and glared at our friends.

"What part of "walk right in so you don't wake up the babies" didn't you get?" I said, kicking Austin's leg.

"Finn ran to the door before we could stop him." He said, "Sorry."

"It's fine, but, you get to try to get one of them to sleep now," I said, stepping back to let them in.

"I want one!" Alan shouted. "Oh, and we have a surprise for Vic."

"A surprise?"

"You know it!"

Vic frowned and walked to the door.

"Give me a baby," Alan said, taking Riley from Vic's arms.

"What's the surprise?"

"Look in the hallway." He said smiling as he held her close, "She's so cute."

"I know, she's my kid," I said as Vic looked out in the hallway.

"Holy shit!" He shouted as a body practically jumped on top of him, pinning him to the ground.