Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alan's Pov

Austin knocked on the door to Kellin and Vic's place. Just the building was high class I couldn't imagine what the inside actually looked like.

"It's so fancy," I whispered just as Kellin opened the door.

"Did you take the stairs?" He asked raising his eyebrows as we nodded. "If you had waited for us in the lobby we could have gone up the elevator."

"Didn't think of that," I mumbled as he moved to let us in.

"Wow this place it... whoa." Austin said.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," Kellin said and led us to what I'm assuming is the living room.

"Is that whole wall just a window?" I asked staring at it wide eyed.

"Mhm."

"This place is really nice," I told him.

Kellin blushed, "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Where's Vic at?" Austin asked and set Charlie down.

"He's on the phone with our protection agent," Kellin mumbled and sat down. "You can sit down you know."

"Oh okay then."

"What's your protection agent?" I asked him as Austin and I sat down.

"How about we talk about all that when Vic's here."

I nodded, "I guess."

We sat there in an awkward silence for a few minutes before Vic came back in looking annoyed.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"It's a long and annoying story," Vic said and sat next to Kellin. "To put it simply, Kellin and I are in trouble for talking to you."

"How'd they even find out about us running into them?" Kellin asked lowly.

"They wouldn't tell me."

"Of course not."

"I know."

"Mom look!" Josh shouted pointing to Finn who had somehow gotten upstairs and was pressing his face against the glass looking down at us.

"Oh God, I am so sorry." I said and stood up to get him.

Kellin smiled and shook his head, "He's fine." He said and stood up. "Hey Finn, wanna watch a movie?" He asked going upstairs.

"Yeah! Do you have The Little Mermaid!?"

"Of course! I have all three!" Kellin said happily. "Come on, you and your brother and sister can go to the movie room and watch them while your parents, uncle Vic and I talk."

Finn smile, "Okay!"

"Josh, Charlie, you wanna go watch the movie?" I asked.

Josh nodded and Charlie walked with Josh up to Kellin and Finn.

"I can't believe you two have kids," Vic said looking over to where Kellin had led the kids.

"Why can't you believe it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just never expected you two to settle down and adopt."

"We were thinking about this stuff for awhile. It just felt right."

"That's nice," He said nodding.

"It really is."

"So are you and Kellin ever going to explain?"