Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Vic's Pov

I groaned as the phone started ringing and buried my face in Kellin's chest trying to ignore it.

"Viccy, answer the phone," Kellin mumbled wrapping his leg around me.

"No, I'm sleeping. It's my day off."

"Please it's annoying I need you to do this!"

"Just let it ring!"

"Vic! It's your phone, it could be important."

I groaned, Kellin's right. I grabbed my still ringing phone and answered.

"Hel-"

"Vic! I'm pregnant!" Lynn screamed. It took a second for what she said to register but when it did I say straight up.

"Seriously!? It's only been two weeks!"

"I know but I just took a test and I am!"

"Baby, what is it?" Kellin mumbled rubbing my thigh.

"This is awesome! I'll set up an appointment for an ultrasound today!" I said and Kellin sat up his eyes widening. I finished talking to Lynn before I called the doctor we were going to use and set up an appoint for the next day before I finally looked at Kellin grinning ear to ear.

"Lynn's pregnant, baby we're gonna be dads!"

"What!? Really!?"

"Yes!" I yelled and pulled him to me. "In nine months we're going to have our own little baby. Think about that darling."

"Oh god I can't wait."

"Neither can I," I said and gave him a kiss.

"We need to start getting stuff for a nursery, oh my god and baby stuff! We need to stalk up on that stuff now!"

"You're right."

"So the appointment is tomorrow?" Kellin asked and I nodded.

"Yep, I wanted it to be today but there's no free appointments."

"Damn, I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Neither can I," I said and pulled him on top of me.

"Vic, we have to get up," Kellin said smiling down at me.

"Just like ten minutes ago you didn't even want to get up."

"I know but we have to let the dogs outside, we have a house to clean up a little and I'm too awake now that I know I'm going to be a dad to fall asleep."

"Fine, fine."

My husband smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss before he got off of me and skipped out of the room. I smiled and got up as well, I can't wait for tomorrow. Holy shit.

When tomorrow came around we practically rushed to the clinic where we were meeting Lynn. Once we got there we found Lynn sitting in a chair slumped down waiting for us.

"Hey Lynn!" Kellin said walking over to her with a smile, dragging me behind him.

She stood up and smiled, "Hi, how are you two?"

"Amazing and excited as hell. How about you?"

"Excited, scared but mainly excited."

"Don't be scared. Vic and I will be with you every step of the way."

She nodded, "I know it's just-" Lynn stopped and widened her eyes. "There is a child in my stomach!" She whispered.

"I know but it's gonna be fine." I assured her.