Chapter 2

Okay give me hugs.! I said to my babies as i got ready to leave out the door. I was on my way back to the United States home to be exact New York. I had a few business meetings out there. I haven't been to the states in over 3years.

Where's King.? Moma T asked hugging me.

I don't know. He was suppose to drop me and Amber off at the airport. Okay now you guys be good for Nana.! I said giving them both a kiss and hug.

What has gotten into him lately.?!

Some bitch.

Please don't tell me he....

I cut her off "i don't know but when i get back ima find out shit dont add up.!" i said opening the door for Amber who lived next door. Ace came in holding Melody. He gave me a kiss and a hug. He put her down and she took off running.

Yall ready.? He asked.

Yeah.! I said sadly.

Where's King.? He not coming.? Amber asked.

I guess not. I said walking out the door and getting in the car. I turned my phone on silent i didn't wanna get any calls or text messages while i was on this airplane.

KING P.O.V.

Damn baby what time is it.?! I asked wiping the sleep out my eyes.

Almost 10am, here.! She said giving me a tray that had pancakes, bacon, eggs, and grits on it. With a glass of orange juice.

What i do to deserve breakfast in bed.?! I asked with laughter.

You don't stay past 6am for me to even make you breakfast.

Well when i move in you can make me breakfast, every morning while you handle this Morning wood.! She smiled and reached over to me.

You been saying that for the past year now.! She said sternly hitting my chest.

You know things tough...

Yeah you also been sayin that too.! When are you going to leave her.? You always saying its for the kids but what about our son King he needs his father around too.!

Lets not jump to conclusions you still didn't get the DNA test like i asked.! You still fuckin around with yo ex and im not just about to up and leave my kids like that when im all they know.!

Okay whatever and i told you whenever you ready to be commited to me I'll stop talking to him but you didn't even file for divorce yet or anything.!

You don't know what the fuck i did.! Why you think im here with you instead of in New York with her.? Yo you buggin. I said getting up. I went to go take a quick shower so i could leave.

Where are you going.?

Erika leave me the fuck alone.! I explained as i put a fresh pair of boxers on and a t-shirt.

No because every time this subject comes up you wanna hurry up and run away.! You cant never deal with whats in your face and I'm getting tired of this King if you walk out that door dont come back.!

Dont come back.?!

Yeah.! Dont come back

Dont come back into the house i paid for.?! The house i pay all the bills in and put food in this house for you and yo son dont come back.?

Its our son and yes dont come back.!

By now the vain was popping out the side of my head and i was getting so pissed off i was about to slap this bitch.! See Erika was a bitch i went to grammer school with out here in the bahammas when i was younger. She was my lil shorty back than. Last year i seen her at the park when my family had a lil BBQ. We started reminiscing and been kickin it ever since. She was dealing with some nigga and we was fuckin around she ended up getting pregnant. The baby aint look like me so i doubted it all my kids look like me.! She aint never go get a DNA test like i asked always saying he was mine and shit but i was there for her threw her whole pregnancy i let her know i already had kids and a wife when she decided to keep it. I stood by her and helped i aint no sucka ass nigga. I seen the baby be born and all that. But some where during the time the shot just felt right like this where i was suppose to be i told her i was gone divorce Kole and shit but i couldn't even though Erika was starting to steal my heart i couldn't let Na'Kole go probably because i ain't wanna break her heart an shit but im in a tough place now and i don't know who to choose. Me and Kolr had a good run i mean 8 almost 9years together now maybe it was time for something new.!

I kissed lil man bye and left out. I jumped in my truck and headed home. I already know Kole and them was gone. I aint feel like traveling and just bought myself couch time. I aint care cause i go get in the bed with Erika wasn't nothing to me. I kinda felt bad because i know how much this trip ment to her.

Hi daddy.! Prince and Royal yelled happily running to me. I picked them both up and kissed each one on the cheek.

Whats up babies.!

Daddy i miss you, the father daughter dance is coming up.! Are you gonna come.? Royal asked cheesing pulling the paper from her book.

Oh yeah.! Ima be there.! You know it. Mommy take you to get a dress yet.?

Yes its so pretty but i dont want you to see it until the dance.!

Okay baby.! I said with a smile putting her down. I still can't believe how grown she gotten. My baby 8 years old now. I ran upstairs to change into some sweats and a t-shirt.

Prince.! I yelled as i walked past his room. I stood in his doorway disappointed. Prince.! I yelled again.

Yes dad.!

Come here now.! He came running up the stairs. Why is this room like this.?
If yo moma was here would this be looking like this.?

No.!

Bring me all yo games every single last one of them. I said walking into the game room. I turned on the play station.

Here.! He said with an attitude.

Go clean up your room you'll get them back when you done. I said as i started my game.