Chapter 12

You did what.? Amber yelled laughing.

Yes i had sex and it was amazing sex at that! I said trying not to laugh.

So whats going on from here.? She asked taking a bite of her food.

I don't know i mean like i still don't wanna be with him i might just fuck him with a condom of course whenever i want to.! Its been about a week and some change, i haven't heard from him.

What you mean you haven't heard from him in that long.?

I tried calling im but his phone kept going to voicemail.

That dont seem fishy to you cause um thats not like him to not blow yo phone up and Ace aint heard from him either.

Naw girl i been wrapped up in Mr.Chocolate.

Bitch Mr. Who.?!!!

His name's Derick i had this business meeting with him for opening a store he's cute and cool smart and funny and over there.! I said looking up to see him walking in the restaurant door.

You told him we was here.?

Noooo.! Thats the funny part.

Wow well he is cute i give you that but don't go getting your self in trouble fucking King and tryna talk to him.

Im not with neither of them i can do what i want King fucked around on me and had a whole baby.! Im not suppose to do me.?!

Kole aint nobody saying you not suppose to do you but think about what your doing.!

Im trying to step out my comfort zone and do me he did and still doing him one fuck aint gone hurt nobody.

Okay but when you fighting fire with fire somebody bound to get hurt and burned. She said pissed off before getting up. I rolled my eyes and met het ho. I don't see why everybody mad at me im not the one did wrong i didnt cheat for God knows how long and get another bitch pregnant and until he sign them damn papers i can fuck him whenever and however i want. I finished my wine and paid the bill and left a tip. I didn't see Derick so i left. When i got to my car it was a note on my windshield. "Hey Lil Bitch, Your Husband Wasn't Safe And Now Your Not Safe".! I looked around the parking lot taking my sunglasses off i didn't see a damn person out here. I got in my car speeding off. I headed over to one place i stayed in when King Faked his death. I parked and got out i seen Ace was here i walked in the trap and the smell of cocaine being cooked, and bagged filled my nose. I could never stand the smell so i put on my mask and made my way downstairs. Every body looked at me like i was crazy.

Where King.? I asked annoyed.

We aint seen that bitch in like 2 weeks.! Butta said blowing me a kiss.

I went into our old office and looked around i kicked off my heels and took my skirt off. I put on a pair of black sweat pants i had here.

Whats going on.? Ace asked confused standing at the door.

Something not right.! Whens the last time you talk to King.? I reached in the ceiling for my guns. The only ones King never knew about.

About 2 weeks ago when he was at yo house. Yo sis whats up.

I dont know but what i do know something isn't right and i think he's kidnapped. Me and Amber was having Lunch and when i got to my car it was this note saying my husband wasn't safe and i wasn't either. We gotta find him.!

The fuck.?! Who he have beef with nobody really knew we was back in the town.

That's what im sayin somebody had to be watching us. So apparently he been missing since he left my house. Which was around 2 maybe 3am that night.

The fuck was he doing there so late.

We had sex.......

You not suppose to have sex after abortion remember.

I know i just had a weak moment and couldn't help my self he was lookin good.

Yeah okay better not get pregnant again.! But anyways where the fuck could this nigga be.

I dont know but im about to go to Apple and tell them to search for his phone. I know its charged and on because when i call it rings.

Yeah ight lets do that. We left and rode to the mall to the apple store.

The phone's near the Hudson river. The sales associate said. Me and Ace looked at each other weird.

The fuck he doing over there.?
I asked confused as we walked out. I drove uptown to the Hudson river. I didn't see his car him or anything around.

This isn't making any sense. Ace said throwing his hands up in the air.

Its not.! I said getting into the car. This big truck came crashing into my car making me hit my head on the dash bored. I felt blood coming down my face as my vision got blurry.

Na'Koleeeeeee.! Ace screamed i was being pulled out the car. I could bearly see. My body felt like it was dragging. I was throwin in the back of a truck as it sped off. I could hear Ace yelling. My head was spinning and i was trying so hard to stay woke.

I woke up in so much pain. My head was spinning and i was tied to a pole naked. I looked around and i was in some big wearhouse. Cameras where all over but what caught my eyes the most was King sitting in a chair facing me. He was tied down and looked beat up. I started crying hard. He looked up and we made eye contact.

Na'Kole.! He said softly.

Yes baby its me im here.! I cried.

Lower your voice, ima get us out of here.

Baby who did that to you, who's behind this.?!

Me.! I heard a female voice say. I looked behind me and seen a bald head ugly burnt bitch walking down the stairs. Her voice was a voice i never forget. I stood up as she walked over to me.

How the hell are you even alive. I said angrily staring seven in the face.

Well you didn't cuff me and i crawled my way out the fire and luckly someone reported the fire and the fire department put it out and i was saved. I spent a year in the burn unit and recovering from what you did to me. She said punching me in my stomach. I spat up blood and got angrily.

These past years i been figuring out ways i could get you back and him also. Killing King was to easy i wanted you to suffer so i wanted you to feel my pain. She said punching me in my face. Another female who looked like an older her came down the stairs with a couple of guys. Boys i want you to have your way with her. She said giving them condoms. They uncuffed me and forced King to watch while they had their way with me. I cried and screamed as she rolled in laughter. I was bleeding and felt tearing. King was trying to break lose but they held him tighter. The guy finally got off of me trying to kiss me. I couldn't stop crying. I wanted to die. I laid their lifeless. Memories from when my mother had me raped filled my head as i layed there holding my self. They all left the room.

Baby get up.! King sobbed and i felt like i couldn't move my body was aching all over. Na'Kole.! He demanded and i did as so. I limped over to him falling to his feet crying laying my head in his lap. Untie my hands. He said and i did as so.

Im sorry im sorry! I cried. I should of faught harder.

Baby its not your faught. He said as he held me as i cried. I couldn't believe i was just ganged raped. Its not. Ima kill this bitch for once and for all this time.