Chapter 16

King.? I heard a soft voice lingering into the room waking me up. I peeked an eye open to see a dark skinned woman who was dressed very nicely. Hair so silky and soft showing its beauty. Skin was healthy and she looked younger than what she was. Her beautiful deep blue sea eyes took me into a daze sending me down memory lane.

Get out.! I said sternly with all the sternness i had in my body.

We need to talk.! Her soft voice spoke.

It aint shit we gotta talk bout get out.

King please.!

Man fuck you.! You think you can come up here and shit think shit sweet man get the fuck out. Im like this because of you. If i had a gun i pull this shit out and cock that muthafucka back and kill you my damn self matta fact aint you suppose to be dead.?

Look heres my number call me we need to talk.

Talk bout what how you a piece of shit ass mother how you fucked me over in life how you faked your death just for me to leave yo heroin crack head ass alone you a real live dead beat ass bitch and you can suck my dick.! I spat. The nerve of this bitch to walk up in here. I aint neva had a mother and i damn sure wasn't gone have one now. Her face turned beat red and she walked out. I aint seen her ass in over a decade fuck she even wanted.?

Yall talk.? Ace asked coming into the room lookin her up and down as she left out.

No fuck her.! I said pissed off sitting up.

I hear you put hear her out.

For what.? So she can lie to my face some more she might just fake her death again.! I said so sarcastic and annoyed.

He shook his head you make things right with ya wife yet.?

We aint even married no more...

Why the fuck aint yall.?

She ben signed them divorce papers shit almost official.

Man if i would of knew she was gone be that good to a nigga some years ago. I woulda got to her before you.....

*FLASHBACK...*

I walked threw the dark alley. Aye yo i found him.! I said threw my walki talki on my phone paging ace.

Just the nigga i been waiting to put a bullet in his head.! As i got closer the moaning grew louder. I flashed my light into the direction of it and wad surprised when i seen a girl....i nealed down to her and she was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen. She was beat up pretty bad. I could tell she was rapped and left here for dead. Whoever did this too her wanted her dead obviously. I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her pickimg her up. Her body was so light it was like i was carrying a father. "Please dont hurt me.! She cried threw her closed eyes" her body was cold as ice.

Nigga i know you aint tryna be captain save a hoe lets find this nigga and be out. Ace said walking to me.

Nigga shut the fuck up and lets go. I put her in the back seat and headed to the closes hospital. I didnt know her or her name but i felt like i was suppose to stay by her side. I felt like i was suppose to protect her. I felt like she was sent to me and only me. I watched her lifeless body laying there so peacefully. I held on to her hand while she slept and prayed she would be okay. The sound of her voice was so beautiful she sounded like an angel. It made my heart smile. Her beauty was outrages and i couldn't figure out why someone would want someone like her to be dead.........

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Yo....Yo....yo.! Ace yelled snapping me out my daze.

What nigga.?

You good.?

No nigga.! What am i doing.? I fucked up! I fucked up hard how do i even fix this.?

Only you can answer that.!