Chapter 9

Hi mommy.! My babies sang running off there school bus.! I kneeeled down hugging and kissing the both of them. So far we where doing good here in New York. They liked it alot. There school, friends, and teachers made it better for them. I was so happy that they agested just fine.

How was school.?! I asked both of them as we walked to our car.

It was good i made something for you in art today mommy.! Royal said giving me the picture she painted.

I made a picture for daddy.! Prince said smiling.

Why stupid.? He don't love us.! He has a new family. Royal blurted out.

Hey, Hey.! I said stopping them and kneeling down to them. Listen here.! Especially you Royal your father loves you with all his heart.! He made a mistake and he has to live with it. Just because we are no longer together doesn't mean he or myself doesnt love you any less. You both are the best thing that could of ever happened to the both of us.

But mommy why he have to have another baby.? Thats not love. Mommies and daddies are suppose to stay together for ever.! Royal began to cry. I wiped her tears.

Sometimes when daddies don't love mommies no more they need to be separated for a while to have a break from each other so they can fall back in love.

Are you and daddy gonna fall back in love.? Prince asked.

No baby we aren't....... Where getting a divorce meaning we are not gonna be together any more for life.

But i want you to be together that's not what God had in plan for our family. Prince said wanting to cry.

Baby sometimes God plans change.! Look your dad loves you both very much we are just not together you have nothing to do with us not being together he loves you both.! I stressed before getting up. I opened the door of the truck and they got in. They put there seat belts on and i got in. The driver drove to my office and we got out.

Mommy this is where you go when you have to come out of town.? Royal asked amazed.

Yes baby.! I said with a smile.

This amazing.! I wanna be like you when i grow up.

I gave a lil laugh and smiled. It was so amazing having someone who looked up at you and loved you.! We got off and went into my office.

Go sit over there and start your homework please.! I said to them and they did what i said. Alley go get me apple slices, Carmel sauce, and those fruit punch packs for the kids please. I told my assistant.

Yes ma'am she said with a smile. I went back to my desk taking my coat off and hanging it up and started going threw the winter designs for stores.

KING. P.O.V.

Damn girl.! I said to myra as she sucked my dick. I threw my head back and held her head up just as i bussed on her face. Fuckkk.! I mumbled. She got up to clean herself before she went back upstairs to go to work. Ace came downstairs giving her a dirty look as she fixed herself walking out my office. Ace looked over at me with so must hatred and disgusted. I gave him the evil eye back. For him to be my brother the nigga sho aint seem like it. For real for real if you aint know us and seen us in the streets you wouldnt of known we was brothers beef was so strong right now.

Yo for real im tired of yall niggas.! Corey said pissed off. Yall beef been going on for two fuckin long. Yall don't see how yall shitnfuclin with all of us. Its money out here to be made and you letting that shit rock.? Yall my 10 year day niggas the fuck is wrong yall aint never let no silly shit come between yall.! He added yellin.

Fuck that nigga.! Ace spat.

Nigga fuck you.! You mad at some shit that aint got shit to do with you.

This shit got everything to do with me when i gotta take yo wife my sister to go and get a....... Never mind.! He said with a lil laugh.

Take her where.? I asked wanting to know.

To get a fuckin abortion.! He yelled and the room got silent. You made her get an abortion because she felt like she wasn't ever gonna be good enough for you. You hurt my sister so bad she felt like that was the only choice. She moved to New York where she felt like that was the only place she had to go because of you. She think you dont love her and you never did. That woman loved you to the moon and back and you knew how bad she wanted another baby. She has 2 raise 2 kids by herself. And the part the most that hurted her was. She would of kept it but she knew you would never be there for her like you was for that bitch. Come on now you divorcing your wife for a bitch who fuckin the town. You had a baby by her.! You got my niece and nephew falling apart because they think you don't love them and its there fault while yall not together like Royal told me"She wish she was a better kid so you would of came to the daddy daughter dance" you hurt your one and only daughter just to be layed up with a bitch who can careless about you. Dead ass ma nigga you foul you foul as fuck for doing Na'Kole like that but you even more foul for laying up with a bitch not answering the phone for her or your mom when yo son ma nigga yo son (he started to get terry eyed) stopped breathing and was about to die, ma lil man got cancer and look you so worried about bussin a nut than trying to spwnd every second every min you have with him but you know what you deserve every bit of pain and anger you get from it fuck you fo.! He said wiping his tears. He hit a nerve and i hit him we started fighting and we was beating each others asses. Corey pulled me off of him and Alex pulled him off of me.

Let me go.! He yelled. I started laughing.

What the fuck am i doing.? I asked myself with laughter.

Being a bitch ass nigga.! Ace yelled out laughing.

I started to break down crying. I was wrong and he was right. I fucked up. Naw fucked up was an understatement. I swallowed hard the whole thought of her getting an abortion played over and over on my head.

You gone be straight brah.! Ace said as he sat next to me and hugged me.

No im not.! The fuck did i do.? I lost so much i feel like im done like its over like i can't do it. Im divorcing the most important person to me. If my son dies than what.? What am i gonna do.? I left my daught high and dry knowing damn well how much that shit ment to her. My wife i made her get an abortion because i made her feel she wasn't good enough. I missed out on another kid of mines life. I might as well die.!