Chapter 6

A month later....

Oh my god! I sang as Royal walked down the stairs. She was dressed in her beautiful all white and gold dress. I designed her my wedding dress but for a little girl. She looked so beautiful and i couldn't stop taking pictures.!

Look at you.! Amber sang hugging her and Melody. They were ready for their first father daughter dance.

Mommy where's daddy.? She asked coming over to me.

He's not answering but he said he was coming don't worry. I said kissing her forehead.

You still ugly.! Princed teased.

Prince.! I snapped.

Okay sorry you pretty..........pretty ugly.! He said before walking away laughing.

Shut up.! She shouted. She went and sat in the kitchen.

Whats wrong.? I asked kneeling down to her.

He isn't coming is he.? She asked with tears in her eyes.

He's coming baby and if he don't i'll take you.

Its not mommy and daughter its daddy and daughter every since he got that other girlfriend its like he hates us!

He doesn't hate you baby he just be busy some times. Lets call him.! I said grabbing my phone. I swear it felt like my heart was breaking. He didn't answer the phone which made me upset.

''daddy its me where are you.?" she said into the phone leaving a voicemail. I hung up and fixed her make up.

I have an Idea.! I said before going upstairs. I parted my hair into a cute ponytail gelled to the back. I put my scarf on and got in the shower. I dried lotion. I brushed my teeth than left the bathroom. I put my under wear on than put on my all white armani suit. I did my make up and put on a diamond stud set on. I looked really nice. I put my black red bottoms on to set me off. I was looking to good. I returned downstairs an hour later.

Come on.! I said standing in front of Royal. She looked up smiling. I held my hand and she grabbed it. Who said you need a father when you have a mother.?! I said with a smile. Ace walked in smiling.

You ladies look beautiful.! He said giving us both a hug.

Thank you.! We sang.

Princess.! He called out for Melody. May i escort you to the father daughter dance ms. Royal.?! He asked kneeling down to her.

Yes.! She giggled. I snapped a picture of them than him and Melody and all three together. We left out and headed to the dance. My baby was looking forward to this dance with her father but he let her down. I was so pissed off for her. He rather fuck with a dumb no good bitch instead of keeping up with the promise he made to his daughter.!

The dance was so nice. Me and Royal danced the whole night away. She had so much fun with me and her uncle. The girls ran off with their friends and we sat at the table.

Whats up sis.? He asked sitting down.

Im straight.! I said taking a sip of my punch.

Yeah no you not you don't have to lie to me!

Im just so over welhem with life right now. I need to get back to New York to finish these lines but i can't do that because im constantly worried about Prince. My baby girl is depressed and my kids worried about they father. Im getting a divorce after he said he would never its suppose to be til death do us apart right.?

You right.! But as long as we here you got us sis we gone be here for you for the rest of your life. My boy a fighter he gone be good.! Royal gone be straight too! And you, you damn sure gone be straight.! You a good woman and you deserve a good man. After this divorce do you.!

I don't know how to do me.?! Avery im scared.! I been with this man 8 years.! He's my first relationship i lost my virginity to this man i don't know anything else.

Okay that dont mean get played and keep taking a nigga bullshit.! You deserve better a nigga thats gone appreciate you please always remember that sis.!