Chapter 5

ANONYMOUS P.O.V.

I paced back in fourth waiting for my sister to come in the house. My body ached all over.

Hey boo how you feeling.? Keisha said coming into the house.

Whats good.

Shit planning this shit for this bitch. I heard King back.

Word.? That nigga could get it to.

On some real shit i say we kidnap his ass.!

You think we can pull that off.?

Yeah he don't know me so it'll be easy you said he a hoe ass nigga.!

Right so you can get all cute walk past him on the block or see his ass some where.!

We gotta do this now how long you think he gone be here.?!

I don't know but shit it gotta get this done.! One down one to go.!

KING P.O.V.

Whats good niggas.! I said walking into my trap where all my niggas was.! They all look like they seen a ghost. Yall some bitches act like yall aint neva seen a nigga befo.! I said laughin.

Niggggaaaa.! Corey said slapping me up.

Whats good bitch.! Alex said pounding me.

I miss yall niggas.! I said taking a seat. Whats up.? How shit been.? Whats the move out here.?

Naw nigga.?! What the fuck you doing here.? Alex asked laughin.

Trouble in paradise.? Corey asked. Ace came walking down the basement. We wasn't talkin.

Yeah trouble in paradise this nigga retarted.! Ace said pushing by me.

Yo nigga what the fuck is yo problem.? You been actin mad funny these past two weeks.?! I asked pressing him.

Yo real talk nigga get the fuck out my face lil brah.!

Naw bitch what the fuck is up.!

You, you what the fuck is up.! You was one of the realest niggas i knew now i don't know what the fuck you is. Come on now you cheating on Na'Kole , you fuckin with a bum bitch and got a baby by her.?! Yo son sick as all hell got luckimia but yo bitch ass wouldn't know because you ain't seen his ass since yo bitch put my sister in jail and on top of that you getting divorced divorce yo you foul ass hell and i dead ass don't know you no more.! He yelled getting in my face i pushed him back.

You don't think i feel bad for all this shit these my problems not yours.! I said.

When you hurt my sister it becomes my problems.! She aint been nothing but good to yo ass you damn near got her kilt and she still was down for yo dumb ass and married you.! That woman loves you to the moon and back and when she needs you the most you divorce her.! He yelled before leaving.