Chapter 8

Sis wait.! Ace said running into my room.

Whats wrong.? I asked concerned.

What are you doing..? Ace asked out of breath.

Nothing......

No like what are you doing.!? You really gonna go threw with moving back to New York.?

Yeah.! I need to go. I can't live here knowing that the man i was in love with never loved me.

Fuck that.! Kole if its one thing i do know its that, that nigga love you.! He loved yo ass since the day we met you. Aint no way in hell he could of did all he did for you and not love you.

All he did ass in what.? Leave me high and dry.? Yeah he saved me and i am thankful that God knows i am. And when somebody aint for you God makes them keep hurting you until you get the picture.! I finally got the picture i been hurt once to many times. Avery he's divorcing me.! He wanted a divorce not me.! He did it his self. The bitch he got pregnant by him well he got her pregnant he was there for her for everything.! He doesn't love me. And thats all that i ever wanted.! I be damn if ima be stupid like Tara and Amina!

Look all im sayin sis you doing something real crazy and moving back to the states aint worth it.! What about Amber.? What about the kids all of ours, you gone split them apart.?

They will be fine.

He shook his head. Is there anything you need me to do.?

Actually yes, yes it is...... I whispered in his ear and he just shook his head. He looked hurt but agreed.

LATTER THAT DAY.!

I sat in the waiting room with my legs shaking, my palms sweaty, my throat was swelling and if i knew i had to talk i was gonna burst with tears.

Na'Kole Wilson.? The nurse called out. Hi im Ms.Strat i will be performing your perciger today. Do you know how far along you are.?

No um i just kinda found out a couple weeks ago i haven't seen a Dr. yet.

Okay, is this your first.?

No it would be my third. Me and my husband are in a middle of a divorce and I'm not going threw and rasing another baby by myself again.!

Oh okay i see well where gonna give you some meds and prep you.! I nodded my head and pure disappointment at myself. I started to let a couple tears fall because i was really about to kill my baby.! I wanted him or her to know because im not choosing to let them live doesn't mean i don't love him or her.! Its just at the wrong time. They started the abortion and i cried so hard. It felt like my heart was breaking and i couldn't turn back now.

You good.?! Ace asked as he rushed over to my side. I turned and hugged him tight and he hugged me back. Its okay sis its alright.! He said as he hugged me tighter.

No its not i just kilt my babyyyy.! I screamed falling to the floor. He held me tighter and cried with me.

Sis you good sis i promise you good.! He said threw his tears. He picked me up and carried me to the car. The ride home was nothing but silent tears. My heart was hurting so bad and i just wanted to die. I was hoping and praying God and my baby forgave me. I can't believe i just kilt my kid apart of me. I wish i never gotten pregnant so i could deal with it in the first place.

I went straight up to the bedroom closing and locking the door. I started repacking all the things of mine that wasn't packed. Im so happy the kid stiff was already packed and on the truck ready to be flown back. There was a hard solid knock on the door and than in came Amber. She had tears in her eyes ready to cry. She gave me the tightest hug that made me feel alive. She didn't let me go it just made me break down harder.

You had to do what you had to do.! She said. You cant raise 3 kids on your own, you can but your not suppose to. You made a decision for you and your kids baby don't beat yourself up.! Its gonna be okay.

No its not Amber i've just did something terrible and i can't take it back. I wanted another baby bad.!

Look sometimes times isn't right to bring another life into the world no matter how bad you want it. Think about Na'Kole for once.