Chapter 13

Get the fuck off of me. i yelled.! I faught fornthis nigga to stop raping me but he punched me in my face.

Yo this shit outta hand seven.! King yelled threw his tears.

Nigga all you had to do was stay with me. I loved you i fucken love you i still make this all go away if you agree to be with me.

Bitch i'd never be with you.! King said spitting on her than these niggas started beating him up more. Seven walked off crying. The dude got off of me laughing. I felt violated. I wanted to die. I had to watch King get beat up. It was killing me. They finally stopped and i ran over to him. I hugged him tightly.

Are you okay? He asked mad spitting out blood. King was a very strong man.

No baby! I cried.

Im sorry this all going like this ima kill this bitch.!

ACE P.O.V.

I got my leg free than jumped out the window. I ran to this dude care and soed off chasing the truck that took Na'Kole. I sped past red lights and stop signs to catch up. I was pissed off. These musta been the niggas who took my lil brah. They pulled up to this wear house out in Springsvall. I seen a bitch and 3 niggas get out. I watched there every move. I made a couple calls and headed back to the trap. I was pissed everybody in that muthafuck was gone die.!

Yo whats good.? Corey asked coming downstairs.

They got Na'Kole now. We was at the Hudson was about to get back in the car when this big ass truck rammed our shit. He damn near lost conscious and they took her my legbwas stuck but i hopped out took some nigga car and followed them. It was so bitch involved.

So what you wanna do?

We about to go deep and i want every single last person in that muthafucka dead! I said with the most coldest blackest eyes. Nobody fucks with mine.