Chapter 7

There was a hard knock on my hotel room door and in walked King.

What do you want.?! He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I pushed him off of me in disgust. What the fuck.?

I love you Na'Kole i messed up.! I messed up big time for a moment i thought i loved someone more than i love you.! I been going crazy without you.!

I already signed the divorce papers.! I said cutting him off. You stood my daughter up and never said sorry.! Not once were you there for my son while he battling cancer.! Love aint got nun to do with this no more. I said opening the door.

Tell me you don't love me.! And I'll leave.

I cant say that because its not true but im getting over you.! I said with tears dancing on my tongue.

I know you gone hate me for a while but i love you.! He walked out the room and i closed the door. I held my tears in as best as i could but that wasn't for long.

THE NEXT MORNING......

I woke up with a terrible head ach from all the crying and drinking i did last night. I got up went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get in the shower. The hot water on my body felt so good. I washed than got out. My door opened as i came out the bathroom naked and in came King. I turned back around to go get a towel. I wrapped my self up and went to my room ignoring him.

So you just gonna ignore me.? He asked following behind me.

Your in my way. I said pushing past him. He grabbed my arm making my drop my towel. He pushed me on the bed with force.

You gone listen to me.! He said sternly.! I started to laugh. I been thinking and like i said last night i messed up bad.

You think.? You think you can just come up in here and give some bullshit ass apology and everything gone be okay.? You fucked me over hard this time you wanted to actually give me a divorce you had another baby knowing how bad i wanted another kid you stood my kids up over a bitch you let me sit in a jail cell.! Who was there for you when you went to jail.? ME! Who was there for you when you fake kilt yourself.?! ME.! I was always the only one you had.! Your choosing to leave me after you said you would never. You went through her whole pregnancy with her you watched her have the baby you helped her take care of it. Because of you cheating on me the first time i almost died.! My unborn child died and you don't even care.! I spent half 6 months of my life in a coma because of you. I had to learn how to walk again and all.! You don't care about me you never loved me.! You spent all those years in jail while i was pregnant you was never there for me you didn't see our son be born or anything you never really helped me with the kids. Now im pregnant for the 3rd time and i decided on getting an abortion. You took me for granted.! I hope the grass is greener on the other side. I said threw my tears. I was fully crying now. I felt like my chest was caving in i couldn't breath. I fell to the floor holding myself. He wrapped his arms around me and cried. I tried to push him away but he held me tighter.

Im sorry.! I am im really sorry.! Im selfish i only think about myself. I don't expect to get back together. I never ment for any of this to go that far. But i do know i do love you.! I love you a lot.! I can't believe for a second i thought different. Baby if i could change everything i would. Its not my kid. We got a DNA and its not mine.! She was a mistake that went way to far.! You was there for me for everything and i wasn't there for you never.! I stood them up and didn't realize it. My own son is dieing from cancer and i haven't been there for him. I feel like a piece of shit the only ones who cared about me who actually love me im leaving high and dry.! I understand there's no turning back on this divorce but you can have the house, the cars, and half my money.!

I dont want your cars or your money or the house all i wanted was you.! And you couldn't give me that. Im moving back to New York and getting out of your life for the rest of your life.

You gonna take my kids from me.?

King save it because you don't care if you did you would of been there for them when they needed you.!

Na'Kole don't do this to me.

You did it to yourself.! You have a new family........ Treat her better than you did me.