Again (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

~Flash back~

"Stella, I have to talk to you" Niall said nervously. "Oh okay, alright" I said, nodding my head and taking a seat on the couch. He did the same.

"I have to go back go Ireland for a year" He started.
"W-what why?" I stuttered, trying not to cry. "Niall you can't! I just had a child!" I raised my voice.
"Shhh it's for family stuff but I promise I will come back in a year" He said, trying to calm me down.

"Promise?" I whispered as a couple tears streamed down my face. "Promise" He said, giving me a kiss.

*End of flashback*

It's been 3 years and he hasn't came back. I'm actually starting to think he isn't coming back. His own daughter asks about him almost everyday. It almost feels like a lie when I say to her he'll come back but it feels like he won't. He might be dead for all I know.

The day after he left I called him and his phone was disconnected so there's no way to contact him. I would write him but I have no idea where's he's at. I've thought about looking for him but haven't had the money to go all the way to Ireland.

I try not to think about him a lot but since Jasmine asks about him everyday, of course all these thoughts and memories rush through my mind. I constantly worry about him and wonder if he forgotten about us.

We started dating at 15 and Niall was 16. The horrible choices we made, we had Jasmine at 17. I don't regret having Jasmine at all, it's just that age I had her at was a bad choice. Niall was there to help a lot but my mother kicked me out so I had to live at Niall's place. But then at 18 he told me he had to leave to go back to Ireland and he promised to come back in a year. It's been 3 years.

Past these years my friend, Nicole, has been coming over to help with Jasmine. She's like an aunt to Jasmine and they have lots of fun together.

I work part time at Starbucks with Nicole and I'm also a model so I'm doing pretty good with my life right now. Jasmine goes to preschool like every other 4 year old and she also takes dance. So she's doing pretty good as well.

We live in an apartment in New York and its amazing. We're doing good for right now.