Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and crawled out of my comfortable bed. I walked down the hall to Jasmine's room and opened the door. I spotted her lying in her twin size princess bed asleep. I walk over and sit by where her feet lay. I spend a couple minutes playing with her hair until I realize we have to get ready.

"Jas" I whisper. She doesn't move. "Jasmine" I say a little louder. Still doesn't move. "Jasmineeeee" I sing. She rolled over and groans. "Come on baby lets get up" I say and walk to the kitchen. I quickly fix he a pop tart and some orange juice. "Mommy" She says as she walked into the kitchen. "Here's your breakfast sweetie. Eat up, I'm gonna go take a shower" I say, placing her plate on the table.

I walk to my room and grab my work clothes and lay them on my bed for when I get out of the shower. I quickly hop into the shower and wash my hair and my body. I get out and wrap myself in a towel and change into my clothes.

Once I got done, I got Jasmine ready and her bag packed. Then we headed out the door. I walked her into preschool and said goodbye then I took off for work. "Good morning" Nicole says as I walked in. "Morning" I mutter with a smile. I go behind the counter and start taking orders as Nicole does the same right next to me. After a while Max came up to me. "Hey Stella" He grins. "Hey Max" I say and smile back. "It's time for your break" He says. "Oh okay thanks for reminding me" I say and take off my apron.

I grab my purse and walk out the door. I checked the time and it was 10:20 so I had a 20 minute break. So I decided to go look in the shops around here. I didn't find anything that I liked that much so I started to head back.

After work I went to the modeling studio to do a couple shoots then I get to go home. "Good afternoon Stella" My assistant, Mary, says as I walk in. "Good afternoon" I smile, putting my purse down.

I did a couple shoots then I drove to go pick up Jasmine. "You want some McDonald's for dinner?" I ask her when we got in the car. "Yes please" She says with a huge smile. I drive through McDonald's for her then started driving to her dance place.

I dropped her off and headed home. When I got home I watched some TV and cleaned around the house until it was time go pick her up. The good thing was the dance place is only 5 minutes away from our house.

I picked her up and brought her home. I gave her a bath and she played a little but until it was time for bed. I put her to bed and I chatted with Nicole on the phone for awhile and watched some TV until I got tired and went to bed.

(A/N sorry this chapter is so boring. It's only the beginning but it will get entertaining!)