Chapter 22

I woke up super exhausted because of yesterday. But it was alright, it was worth it.

I crawled out of bed and left Niall to continue sleeping. I walked quietly to the living room.

I looked at the tickets to Hawaii because I was curious when it was because I totally forgot.

Next weekend. Hmm not bad. Got a week to do everything. So I guess that means I can't go to work yet.

I placed the tickets back on the counter and made myself some chocolate milk. Then I sat down at the dining room table.

I sipped my milk and looked through magazines until I heard Niall's voice which caused me to look up.

"Good morning, love" He said sweetly.

"Good morning" I said, giving him a smile.

"Whatcha looking at?" He asked, hovering over my shoulder.

"Just some magazines" I answered as I looked up.

Our faces were real close and he started leaning in. But I decided to play with him and run away.

"Catch me if you want a kiss" I screamed playfully.

"Oh I'll catch you!" He shouted back.

I ran into Jasmine's room and hid into her closet.

After a couple minutes I heard him yelling.

"I can't find you! I give up!" He yelled.

"Then no kiss!" I yelled back.

But I instantly took it back. He started walking into her room.

He opened the closet door.

"Found you" He said softly.

I walked out and accidentally tripped over one of Jasmine's toys and fell to the ground.

"Are you alright?" Niall panicked.

I busted out laughing and so did he.

"I'm not stupid and I know you will run away. So I'll kiss you now" He said.

He got on top of me and leaned in. He started kissing me but I didn't kiss back.

"Stella!" He whined.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"If you don't kiss back, I'll tickle you"

"Mhm"

"Try me"

"Okay" I said.

He leaned in and kissed me but I still didn't kiss back.

But then he started tickling my sides.

"N-Niall. Okay" I said in-between laughs.

He cheekily smiled and kissed me and this time I kissed back.

A/N filler chapter! But we need to make a ship name for Niall and Stella. Comment some!